Default Which STD?

On 11/6/2011 10:33 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 06/11/2011 5:02 PM, Lil Abner wrote:
On 11/6/2011 6:24 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 15/10/2011 8:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:

Trying to pick a candidate from the current field of Republican
candidates is exactly like deciding which STD would be just right for
me.

A new thought just occurred. An STD might be better than a bullet in the
head.

Politics is about choosing the least evil. They are all evil. But are
you a selfish ******* or an American? Are you voting on personal greed
of social assistance or on America's future?

Social Assistance is best applied to Global Business if the numbers are
the yardstick.
Social Assistance for Americans will become real really soon. Most
unemployed have no money coming in so welfare will increase even if or
especially if they take minimum wage jobs when available.

Loosing some business to this depression I sympathies. But the job
losses are the symptoms, not the cause of the depression. That is
government policy on debt, currency mismanagement, debt-tax slavery and
statism are the causes.

Other than voting for fleabaggerism, I in no way hold middle class
workers at fault here. Fact is the government is taking too much of the
pie for a stable economy. Inflation from money print devalues wages and
decreases physical consumption. And less consumption means less jobs.
Less jobs means lower income tax revenues and government, how dare they
become smaller in their egalitarian academic buffoonery of statism, so
they print even more money making the very problem worse.

SS and Medicare are not social assistance or welfare. At any rate Global
Business has no room to bitch as the bulk of takes are paid by those
that receive a paycheck.

Yep. And people did get bigger raises in the last 30 years if you vew
the employment taxes as art of he wages. Just that employment taxes went
up faster absorbing the raises. Tax predation on net incomes is higher
now than ever.

The Tea Party was unmasked with Wisconsin or even before. It is not
about America. It is about the so called one percent and reducing their
taxation even more and taxing Americans even more and furthering the
divide of the 1% and everybody else.

This is stupid government propelled bull****. If you took the entire net
worth of the 1% and applied it to deficit spending, I don't mean taxes,
I mean everything they own, you would still have a deficit at the end of
the year with less revenue for the next.

Sort of like being penny wise and pound foolish. Or like stealing a
penny when you need a buck.

There are over 44 million Americans out of work, or underemployed and
they seek to keep ginning the same old agenda, of exporting America's
Production and jobs, or the real tax base, and reducing domestic labor
costs. Thus we have a flood of Illegal Aliens and Aliens. They hold
seminars and classes for Mexicans, in Virginia while Americans try to
plan for no income.

Agreed, I do believe the real numbers are higher than government says it
is. Sad so many get screwed and the ass holes at the top go along like
nothing matters. If you had a decent president, he would say we are
broke, everyone making more than $30K/year si getting a 40% wage roll
back, to equalize us with main stream society. If you politicians and
chair mushrooms want better, then do better for all of America. Less
glass house egalitarian bull**** from the government idiots.

Fact us 74% of the Whitehouse staff got at least 9% wage increase last
year. Yep, let the country eat inflation, unemployment and taxes.

Yep, leave it to government to be insanely stupid. We in Canada do the
same, we lose jobs, so we let in twice as many "cheap" immigrant labor
to kill competitive pressures for wages. So the next job comes at
minimum wage with a boss telling you that you are lucky to have a job
and better put up with my bull****. Lots of crap jobs.

Sometimes I wonder if they do this as the civil service can spend a lot
of time and money keeping busy with welfare, retraining, lawyers and
courts. Plus keeps us taxpayers as debt-tax slaves to pay for it.

Just an insane byzantine mess. Clearly our governments need to be cut in
half or less.

Wage rollback at 30k. Average income is about 54k. You cannot buy a home
with 45k a year.
If this was 1970 30k would be a lot of money.
No one wants to roll back wages. that is ridiculous. We need to bring
back jobs and benefits. How: stop tax advantage of off shoring and one
way trade agreements. Their goal is to roll back America to their level
playing field of equal poverty. The goal of the Globalists is not
anything but Feudalism and America reduced to lowest common denominator.

On 06/11/2011 8:55 PM, Lil Abner wrote:
[...]

It is not about taking anyone's wealth. It is about the Tea Party et al
seeking to further their tax advantages.

My point is going after the 1% is like a ****'in in a blizzard at 40 below.

Or like trying to plug the gash in the Titanic with your pinky.

Its a ruse to keep peoples mind off of reality. Using envy and greed to
master the peoples stupidity.

Fact is if 0bama took economics seriously, he would be chopping
government waste and spending like cutting a forest down. He needs $1.6
trillion a year in spending cuts.

0bama needs to think big, effectively and realistically, not politically
in looking for scape goats. Fact is 0bama is just a big mouth incurring
lots of debt for nothing but rich buddies. A do nothing but just more
debt president.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.