Default Humor, the best medicine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=6x5wCxxUX7M

--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...
-- Obama and the lefty fleabagger attitude

On Oct 12, 3:41*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=6x5wCxxUX7M

--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. *But
we have big huge government we can't afford...
* * -- Obama and the lefty fleabagger attitude

Here is a more telling one.. Watch till the end when they "all" admit
they get their news from the same clowns as the progressives here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJL...eature=related
This one unfortunately, is not satire...

In article d14c9393-8dfd-48cd-8511-a452e9622dc1
@v24g2000prb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 12, 3:41*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=6x5wCxxUX7M

--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. *But
we have big huge government we can't afford...
* * -- Obama and the lefty fleabagger attitude

Here is a more telling one.. Watch till the end when they "all" admit
they get their news from the same clowns as the progressives here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJL...eature=related
This one unfortunately, is not satire...

You are getting like Harry, claiming that ALL of one group or another
gets there information from just one narrow source.

On Oct 13, 12:16*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article d14c9393-8dfd-48cd-8511-a452e9622dc1
@v24g2000prb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 12, 3:41*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=6x5wCxxUX7M

--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. *But
we have big huge government we can't afford...
* * -- Obama and the lefty fleabagger attitude

Here is a more telling one.. Watch till the end when they "all" admit
they get their news from the same clowns as the progressives here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJL...eature=related
This one unfortunately, is not satire...

You are getting like Harry, claiming that ALL of one group or another
gets there information from just one narrow source.

Well, pretty much each and every regressive here had stated they get
their news from NPR, BBC, MSNBC, The New York Lies, the Huffington
Hoax, and Jon Stewart/Cobert... They they wonder why they are so
uninformed...

On 10/13/2011 2:04 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article90d6d2f9-4197-4b19-8781-
,
says...

On Oct 12, 3:41 pm, wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=6x5wCxxUX7M

--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...
-- Obama and the lefty fleabagger attitude

Here is a more telling one.. Watch till the end when they "all" admit
they get their news from the same clowns as the progressives here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJL...eature=related
This one unfortunately, is not satire...

You are getting like Harry, claiming that ALL of one group or another
gets there information from just one narrow source.

Well, pretty much each and every regressive here had stated they get
their news from NPR, BBC, MSNBC, The New York Lies, the Huffington
Hoax, and Jon Stewart/Cobert... They they wonder why they are so
uninformed...

Eight sources equals "uninformed" but someone watching Fox IS informed?

You are the one who suggests I watch Fox, which of course only your
opinion...

On Oct 12, 3:41 pm, wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=6x5wCxxUX7M

--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs.
But
we have big huge government we can't afford...
-- Obama and the lefty fleabagger attitude

Here is a more telling one.. Watch till the end when they "all" admit
they get their news from the same clowns as the progressives here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJL...eature=related
This one unfortunately, is not satire...

You are getting like Harry, claiming that ALL of one group or another
gets there information from just one narrow source.

Well, pretty much each and every regressive here had stated they get
their news from NPR, BBC, MSNBC, The New York Lies, the Huffington
Hoax, and Jon Stewart/Cobert... They they wonder why they are so
uninformed...

Uh-huh. And the "retardeds" like you...you get your "news" from:

Faux News
RedMeatState Daily
Flush Rush
Mens' Room Stall Walls

*You* are the most uninformed asshole in here, without question.

What do you care Mr. Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic University of America?
Do you sit there all day long just waiting for someone you hate to post
so you can make a one line comment or insult them? Wow, great life you
have there... Does Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic University of America,
know you have spent the last ten years here insulting and trolling the
group as HtheK, HKrause, HarryK, Paul, x-man, sometimes posting as many
as 100 one line, insult/troll posts in one 24 hour period? Mr. Dr. Karen
Grear of Catholic University of America, you seem a lowlife parasite who
spends his days and nights sharing your hate and misery here an all over
then net. Anybody who has five minutes to look back at your posts over
the last ten years will see that. I feel sorry for you, get out of the
house man, step away from the keyboard...

On 13/10/2011 9:18 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Oct 12, 3:41 pm, wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=6x5wCxxUX7M

--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...
-- Obama and the lefty fleabagger attitude

Here is a more telling one.. Watch till the end when they "all" admit
they get their news from the same clowns as the progressives here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJL...eature=related
This one unfortunately, is not satire...

I knew it was going to be good when "...the most informed Obama
supporters we could find...".... what a hoot. And 57+1 state Obama,
priceless. Shows fleabagger smear machine works well.

No shortage of dimwits in the fleabagger camp.

But also shows they are gullible stupid sheep. Knowing Palin but not
any of the democrats....amazing. Guess fleabaggers are trivially
brainwashed.

2012 November, a little over a year from now we get to see how many
haven't smartened up.
--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...
-- Obama and the lefty fleabagger attitude

In article ,
says...

On Oct 12, 3:41 pm, wrote:
[...]

You use the same EXACT talking points as they do. So just what news
source DO you get your information from, like Hillary killed someone?

On 10/14/2011 9:33 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On Oct 12, 3:41 pm, wrote:
[...]

Told you before, it's my opinion... She might not have pulled the
trigger (although I don't think she could resist the temptation) but she
certainly ordered the hit.

My news.. I watch the local ABC news, Fox, CNN, and sometimes the BBC
late at night on channel 5 for starters... So, should I save this post
for next time you ask me the same ques... er, uh, forget it...

In article ,
says...

On Oct 12, 3:41 pm, wrote:
[...]

I'm guessing you have some proof of that statement, right?

My news.. I watch the local ABC news, Fox, CNN, and sometimes the BBC
late at night on channel 5 for starters... So, should I save this post
for next time you ask me the same ques... er, uh, forget it...

Yeah, sure.