iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Humor, the best medicine.

In article ,
says...

On 10/14/2011 9:33 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,

says...

On 10/13/2011 2:04 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article90d6d2f9-4197-4b19-8781-
,
says...

On Oct 13, 12:16 pm, wrote:
In articled14c9393-8dfd-48cd-8511-a452e9622dc1
@v24g2000prb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 12, 3:41 pm, wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=6x5wCxxUX7M

--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...

Here is a more telling one.. Watch till the end when they "all" admit
they get their news from the same clowns as the progressives here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJL...eature=related
This one unfortunately, is not satire...

You are getting like Harry, claiming that ALL of one group or another
gets there information from just one narrow source.

Well, pretty much each and every regressive here had stated they get
their news from NPR, BBC, MSNBC, The New York Lies, the Huffington
Hoax, and Jon Stewart/Cobert... They they wonder why they are so
uninformed...

Eight sources equals "uninformed" but someone watching Fox IS informed?

You are the one who suggests I watch Fox, which of course only your
opinion...

You use the same EXACT talking points as they do. So just what news
source DO you get your information from, like Hillary killed someone?

Told you before, it's my opinion... She might not have pulled the
trigger (although I don't think she could resist the temptation) but she
certainly ordered the hit.

I'm guessing you have some proof of that statement, right?

My news.. I watch the local ABC news, Fox, CNN, and sometimes the BBC
late at night on channel 5 for starters... So, should I save this post
for next time you ask me the same ques... er, uh, forget it...

Yeah, sure.