Default Obama administration gagging media

In article ,
says...

On 10/9/2011 12:04 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,

says...

On 10/9/2011 9:59 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,

says...

On 10/8/2011 11:05 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,

says...

On 10/7/2011 3:58 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

Again, capital punishment has always been a spectator gathering. If it
wasn't it wouldn't be a very good deterent.

I think you are living in the past...

No. It's still publicized, they still allow people to watch, especially
reporters and such so they'll REPORT it. How would it deter crime if no
one knew when they put someone to death?

So, tell me which reporters watched for entertainment. Please be
specific and name names? Or are you just making **** up, yet again???

OMG!!!!! Do you not know that EVERY time a man is put to death it is a
media circus????? Troy Davis was just in the national spotlight:

So, where did you buy the tickets, cause I missed it... It was on the
news, but only as "news"...

Officer Mark MacPhail's son, 22-year-old Mark MacPhail, Jr., plans to
serve as a prosecution witness to the execution. Five members of the
media will also watch as Davis is put to death by lethal injection.

They had to have cops directing traffic around the ****ing prison there
was so many people.

Protestors and fleabaggers using it to pass some other off beat agenda,
don't count. They don't care about the guy on the table, they care about
saving their golden goose and it was a chance to get on the news....

Oh, for ****'s sake. Have you ever noticed that the death chamber has a
VIEWING AREA??

Yeah, so where do we buy the tickets or is that viewing area for
witnesses as required by law?

Oh, do you know ANYTHING about how it works? The ****ing MEDIA goes
there, along with selected individuals like people who have a personal
connection. Now just WHY is the media there? To report to the rest of
the people just what happened. Hell, in the 1800's hangings were a huge
party, but I guess you don't realize that.

As a matter of fact, if the public did NOT know about it, it wouldn't be
a deterrent, now would it??

In Tenn a minimum of 12 civilian citizens are REQUIRED to attend. Ever
wonder why?

No, but I bet you can "not" tell me while asking fourteen other
unrelated questions... snerk

Simple. So that word gets out that if you commit certain crimes, you'll
be put to death.

On 10/10/2011 8:57 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
[...]

Wow, that only took a week.. So, it's not just for entertainment value
as you suggested earlier in the thread? Right??

On 10/10/11 9:29 AM, JustWait wrote:
[...]

Wait, wait...you morons think invoking the D.P. deters future murderers?

snerk

On 10/10/2011 9:36 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

What are you here for Harry. What do you care Mr. Dr. Karen Grear of
Catholic University of America? Did you just post to this discussion to
further your insulting and trolling the group for the last ten years as
HtheK, HKrause, HarryK, Paul, x-man? You are a lowlife parasite who
spends his days and nights sharing your hate and misery 24 7... Anybody
who has five minutes to look back at your posts over the last ten years
will see that.

Well, back to work... You should try it Harry...

On 10/10/11 9:41 AM, JustWait wrote:
[...]

What are you here for Harry.Did you just post to this discussion to
further your insulting and trolling the group for the last ten years as
HtheK, HKrause, HarryK, Paul, x-man? You are a lowlife parasite who
spends his days and nights sharing your hate and misery 24 7... Anybody
who has five minutes to look back at your posts over the last ten years
will see that.

Well, back to work... You should try it Harry...

You think behaving like a psychiatric patient is going to convince
someone you aren't in need of psychiatric care?

On 10/10/2011 9:44 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Do you sit there all day

long just waiting for someone you hate to post so you can make a one
line comment or insult them?

Wow, great life you have there... Does Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic
University of America, know

you have spent the last ten years here insulting and trolling the group
as HtheK, HKrause,

HarryK, Paul, x-man, sometimes posting as many as 100 one line,
insult/troll posts in one 24 hour

period? Mr. Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic University of America, you seem
a lowlife parasite who

spends his days and nights sharing your hate and misery here an all over
then net. Anybody who

has five minutes to look back at your posts over the last ten years will
see that. I feel sorry

for you, get out of the house man, step away from the keyboard...

[...]

You think it doesn't? At the very least it prevents one person from
getting out of jail and killing again.

In article ,
says...

[...]

I never said that, idiot.

In article ,
says...

[...]

She'll find out soon enough, I'm sure!!!! I've got a plan!