Default Due Process???

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 12:47:25 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 1 Oct 2011 08:12:07 -0700 (PDT), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:

On Oct 1, 11:09*am, wrote:
On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 10:55:57 -0400, JustWait

wrote:
On 10/1/2011 10:50 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 10:26:18 -0400, John
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:14:57 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:41:01 -0400, John
wrote:

Anwar al-Awlaki's killing was absolutely justified, but it shows the absolute hypocrisy of the Obama
administration and liberals who cried about the terrorists in Guantanamo.

No, it doesn't.

al Awlaki was guilty. Guantanamo held innocent people as young as 13
years old, which were detained for a ridiculous amount of time and
then released because they were guilty of nothing.

Even Bush couldn't bring to trial a bunch of people that were in the
wrong place at the wrong time. From the guilty, tons of bogus
information was obtained. Few of them really guilty got what was
coming to them. Guantanamo was a huge mess, legally and politically.

Guilty based on what?

And, your boy promised to fix Guantanamo. Remember?

More bull**** from Obama, who can do no wrong.

I really don't have a problem with killing these guys but I also
didn't have a huge problem with Gitmo.
I do wonder why killing everyone in that convoy is any different than
arresting and detaining everyone who was in a suspected terrorist
hideout.
These people keep ignoring the fact that we also killed a couple
drivers and whomever else was in the cars.

Yeah, that's what happens when you declare war on the US I guess... As
to the drivers, etc.. They knew damn well they were at war, and decided
to stay in the fight, they lost, get over it...

I just want them to stop whining about the Gitmo people if that is how
we feel..

I have no problem with Gitmo...

The problem with Gitmo is that it is American soil. We either have
laws on American soil or we don't. If we do, we compromised all of
those cases when they finally come to trial.

I personally think it is a problem that it was used as a dumping
ground for a bunch of people that were in the wrong place at the wrong
time, too.

I have no problem with holding perps and defending America, but using
the same methods as the perps makes us no better than them.

Are you implying our laws shouldn't apply on soil that isn't 'American'?

How silly.

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 12:47:25 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 10:26:18 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:14:57 -0400,
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:41:01 -0400, John H
wrote:

Anwar al-Awlaki's killing was absolutely justified, but it shows the absolute hypocrisy of the Obama
administration and liberals who cried about the terrorists in Guantanamo.

No, it doesn't.

al Awlaki was guilty. Guantanamo held innocent people as young as 13
years old, which were detained for a ridiculous amount of time and
then released because they were guilty of nothing.

Even Bush couldn't bring to trial a bunch of people that were in the
wrong place at the wrong time. From the guilty, tons of bogus
information was obtained. Few of them really guilty got what was
coming to them. Guantanamo was a huge mess, legally and politically.

Guilty based on what?

Uh, his online lectures that have been traced to numerous plots
against western targets?

And, your boy promised to fix Guantanamo. Remember?

More bull**** from Obama, who can do no wrong.

Yes, he did, but I'm sure he found a lot bigger mess left to him by
Bush than he could unravel. He shouldn't have made this a "promise"
until he evaluated the situation. That's the difference between pre
election rhetoric and being briefed on the "secrets" of the matter.

Bush again?

Ah, yes. It's Bush's fault.

Do you not realize how stupid you sound?

wrote:

[...]

Nor do I. Cept it was much nicer before the towel heads took up residence.

wrote:

[...]

Yup.

Collateral damage . I'm sure O/bama didn't lose any sleep over it.

X ` Man wrote:
On 10/1/11 11:09 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 10:55:57 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Even the ones scooped up for no reason other than being in the wrong
place at the wrong time and guilty of nothing?

What is your president doing about it? He promised to shut it down in
his inaugural speech.

-HB

One for Scotty due to the Spoofer..... *e#c General 0 February 8th 11 11:43 PM
no boating due to politics [email protected] General 19 September 14th 08 01:53 AM
Where Credit Is Due Bobsprit ASA 115 June 5th 04 10:35 AM
Due to falling poll numbers... JGK General 21 March 1st 04 09:19 PM
Credit where it's Due Bobsprit ASA 30 December 2nd 03 06:20 PM