posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default Why the shape of the kayak has been influenced by the banana?

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures...Boat-18660.jpg

Is it because the Eskimos knew the banana? I think they brought the
mental picture of the banana as they crossed the Bearing Straight and
settled in Alaska and Greenland...

Another theory is that Greenland was green and grew bananas and
papaya. This is just as likely as the story of Adam & Eve, but you
pick whatever makes you float.

VERY DEEP WISDOM!

posted to rec.boats.paddle

you're trying to example
the wrong banana.

I love watching the dolphins while floating on my banana boat...

http://funnyjokespicture.zxq.net/wp-...ana-photos.jpg

It doesn't require much imagination to notice the dolphins are shaped
like a banana.

Shape of Speed Capt. Rob Cruising 12 November 21st 06 04:10 AM
FG Hull Shape kenner96skiff General 4 September 14th 06 03:29 PM
So...here's the recipe for banana bread... 925/ 207-9350 ZBOXMAN ROGER THE BOX MAN FREE PC RE Cruising 0 February 2nd 04 08:21 PM
What happened to captain neal and the coronado banana boat? Dr Strangelove ASA 1 November 17th 03 07:19 PM