Default Haven't seen...

In article f01de5d4-f77e-4eb6-9c16-
,
says...

On Sep 28, 12:04*pm, JustWait wrote:
On 9/28/2011 10:46 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

In ,
says...

On 9/28/11 9:56 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 9/28/2011 9:49 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 9/28/11 8:43 AM, North Star wrote:
On Sep 28, 8:28 am, X ` *wrote:
On 9/27/11 10:02 PM, JustWait wrote:

On 9/27/2011 7:38 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Sep 26, 8:09 pm, *wrote:
On 9/26/2011 6:27 PM, X ` Man wrote:

...any hot-tempered, short, stupid, unemployable, greasy guys
with
mustaches and ponytails in the last few days, despite
proximity to a
well-known one. Heading out of proximity soon, though. :)
Hope you make it out of the area safe and sound. ;-)

No worries... without backup from the local townfolk or various
'full
patch" friends...our little hero is no more than a foul mouthed
scrawny pussy.

Harry? Really?

-HB

Hey Donnie, why don't you come on down and back up your words...
Bring
that background check Harry did for you and I will shove it right up
your fat flabby ass!!! Bring the mush brain drunk too, my dog is
bored...

Ohhhh...Lil Ingersoll is on the warpath...again and talking
nonsense...again. Wonder if he was ever told to take an anger
management
class?

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.- Hide
quoted text -

I'm surprised the South Windsor police didn't recommend something like
that.... unless they realized he's a 'lost cause'.

He seems a perfect future "Suicide Death by Cop" possibility. I can just
imagine the little **** holed up in a barn somewhere, armed with a
pitchfork, and refusing to come out with his dirty hands up.

Kind of like you holed up in your house with your guns, eh, coward?

Harry is just trolling, I think it's time to step up the pressure on Dr.
Fourchin and her peers over at that Catholic College. Wonder if they
know what a inhuman piece of crap they are dealing with...

You know, little ****, I've left your wife out of my disdain for you.
It's too bad you aren't man enough to reciprocate.

BULL****! You've said ****ty things about her, and about his children.
You've accused him of incest with his minor daughter. You reap what you
sow, asshole coward.

Yep, and I got the archives.Tell you what Krause. You stop using my name
and refering to me in your troll posts, stop trolling each and every
post I make, and I will *erciprocate". That's the deal, take it or leave
it. Otherwise, like my dad said... "There's no such thing as a fair
fight"...- Hide quoted text -

Would 'Inky' would be proud of your actions in here!

Would your wife be proud of your cowardice, Suckling Don?

In article ,
says...

North Star wrote:
On Sep 26, 8:09 pm, wrote:
On 9/26/2011 6:27 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

I made him an offer...since no one in his family means anything to me, I
offrend to stop commenting on its members other than him. We'll see if
he can "man up." Doubtful.

What's an "offrend", oh, perfect writer coward?

In article ,
says...

On 9/28/11 11:33 AM, North Star wrote:
On Sep 28, 11:46 am, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 9/28/2011 9:54 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In articlewP2dnThRO6Grih7TnZ2dnUVZ_sedn...@earthlink .com,
says...

On 9/28/11 8:45 AM, North Star wrote:

North Star wrote:
On Sep 26, 8:09 pm, wrote:
On 9/26/2011 6:27 PM, X ` Man wrote:

...any hot-tempered, short, stupid, unemployable, greasy guys with
mustaches and ponytails in the last few days, despite proximity to a
well-known one. Heading out of proximity soon, though. :)
Hope you make it out of the area safe and sound. ;-)

No worries... without backup from the local townfolk or various 'full
patch" friends...our little hero is no more than a foul mouthed
scrawny pussy.

Harry? Really?

-HB

Hey Donnie, why don't you come on down and back up your words... Bring
that background check Harry did for you and I will shove it right up
your fat flabby ass!!! Bring the mush brain drunk too, my dog is bored...- Hide quoted text -

Be careful what you wish for...little man.
Your townfolk and the full patchers may not be around when you most
need them.

Background check? What is the lil varmint raving about now?

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.- Hide quoted text -

Obviously he feels guilty about something.... and well he should.

He certainly seems paranoid.

Harry calling someone else paranoid, he answers his door with loaded
weapons!!!

Ha, I knew Harry and Don wouldn't man up

They never do, they are the Cowardly Duo.- Hide quoted text -

You sure do get worked up when anyone takes your criminally insane
girlfriend to task!

My usenet litter box fills up with posts from the loogysnatcher. None of
them, I am sure, is worth a response or even a read.

Yeah, sure, go ask Dr. Fourchin. Or maybe I will...

In article__WdnUYqHLAhoh7TnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@earthlink .com,

North Star wrote:
On Sep 26, 8:09 pm, wrote:
On 9/26/2011 6:27 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

Krause it's no half way... I made my offer, I am not interested in
"compromise" with a progressive. Take it or leave it...

North Star wrote:
On Sep 26, 8:09 pm, wrote:
On 9/26/2011 6:27 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

I'll comment less on your non-political posts.

In article__WdnUEqHLB6oh7TnZ2dnUVZ_tEAAAAA@earthlink .com,

North Star wrote:
On Sep 26, 8:09 pm, wrote:
On 9/26/2011 6:27 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

Doubt you have the balls to email or call her.

In article m,
says...

North Star wrote:
On Sep 26, 8:09 pm, wrote:
On 9/26/2011 6:27 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

Why not, the Cowardly Duo thinks I'm kevin or loogy, so no worries!!

On Sep 28, 4:35*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article m,
says...

In article__WdnUEqHLB6oh7TnZ2dnUVZ_tEAA...@earthlink .com,

North Star wrote:
On Sep 26, 8:09 pm, * * * *wrote:
On 9/26/2011 6:27 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

Why not, the Cowardly Duo thinks I'm kevin or loogy, so no worries!!- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like a conspiracy to harass.
Don't y'all have laws against that down there....... and I'm sure if
the authorities are motivated they could find out who y'all really
are, kevin.

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:52:26 -0400, X ` Man wrote:

On 9/26/11 8:23 PM, North Star wrote:
On Sep 26, 8:09 pm, wrote:
On 9/26/2011 6:27 PM, X ` Man wrote:

...any hot-tempered, short, stupid, unemployable, greasy guys with
mustaches and ponytails in the last few days, despite proximity to a
well-known one. Heading out of proximity soon, though. :)

Hope you make it out of the area safe and sound. ;-)

No worries... without backup from the local townfolk or various 'full
patch" friends...our little hero is no more than a foul mouthed
scrawny pussy.

Got home just a while ago. Great trip, spent time with daughter and her
family. Grandson is a trip, speaks and read languages in addition to
English. Caught up with some old friends from high school days in the
state that temporarily houses Snotty Scotty, visited a couple of the old
haunts that, like me, are still standing. Traffic was a bear both ways.

Aren't grandkid posts on your 'no-no' list?

In article 702a3d97-a35e-4965-bd12-31551ee04803
@t16g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

North Star wrote:
On Sep 26, 8:09 pm, * * * *wrote:
On 9/26/2011 6:27 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

I'm kevin!! Good enough!! I'll do it, then, thanks Don! Oh, and FYI,
Suckling Don, Calling someone with information is not harassment and
never has been. Anyway, I'll bet Harry will be grateful for you
confirming here in writing that I'm kevin so that they'll go looking for
him if anything does arise!

Safe Haven MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 September 6th 10 04:06 AM
Safe Haven MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 September 6th 10 04:06 AM
Haven't been around here in a while stp General 6 December 17th 08 04:57 PM
Haven't seen this in a while... JohnH[_3_] General 9 November 28th 08 02:22 AM
I just haven't had time Michael ASA 87 July 16th 04 12:31 AM