Default Hey, who has that link to the pig bitch.?

Hey, who has that link to the College where dr four chins works? What
was the name of that paper mill again??

On 9/19/2011 7:55 PM, JustWait wrote:
Hey, who has that link to the College where dr four chins works? What
was the name of that paper mill again??

I think it's time to start fighting fire with fire if you know what I
mean... Harry has decided to reach beyond the group and effect my life,
I think it's time to return the favor. I wonder how Dr. Fourchins
colleagues are going to take the idea of Dr. fourchins husband inciting
violence and hate for the last ten years here and how fun it will be to
tie those ideas to her and them... Guess we will soon find out...

On Sep 19, 9:11*pm, JustWait wrote:
On 9/19/2011 7:55 PM, JustWait wrote:

Hey, who has that link to the College where dr four chins works? What
was the name of that paper mill again??

I think it's time to start fighting fire with fire if you know what I
mean... Harry has decided to reach beyond the group and effect my life,
I think it's time to return the favor. I wonder how Dr. Fourchins
colleagues are going to take the idea of Dr. fourchins husband inciting
violence and hate for the last ten years here and how fun it will be to
tie those ideas to her and them... Guess we will soon find out...

I hope Harry sends your post along to the Sgt at the South Windsor
Police.
You are conspiring to harass him & his family.

On 9/19/11 8:34 PM, North Star wrote:
On Sep 19, 9:11 pm, wrote:
On 9/19/2011 7:55 PM, JustWait wrote:

Hey, who has that link to the College where dr four chins works? What
was the name of that paper mill again??

I think it's time to start fighting fire with fire if you know what I
mean... Harry has decided to reach beyond the group and effect my life,
I think it's time to return the favor. I wonder how Dr. Fourchins
colleagues are going to take the idea of Dr. fourchins husband inciting
violence and hate for the last ten years here and how fun it will be to
tie those ideas to her and them... Guess we will soon find out...

I hope Harry sends your post along to the Sgt at the South Windsor
Police.
You are conspiring to harass him& his family.

I have no idea what the little **** is raving about...do you?

I didn't mention his wife or his wife's name. I mentioned a photo of an
ugly woman on a horse. Ingersoll assumed, I guess, I was talking about
his wife, even though no name was mentioned and no connection was made.

What conclusion should we draw from that, that he thinks his wife is ugly?

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

On Sep 19, 9:11 pm, *wrote:
[...]

Everybody knows what you were talking about... don't try to be coy
asshole. You went too far, now it's time for you to cry...

On Sep 19, 9:11 pm, wrote:
[...]

Let's see...without any connection to you, I mention a woman on a horse
but never mention her name or relationships...and your peabrain assumes
your wife is the subject?

That's some thinking process you have there, little man.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

In article ,
says...

Hey, who has that link to the College where dr four chins works? What
was the name of that paper mill again??

Why would you want to see that cow?

On 9/20/2011 8:55 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

Hey, who has that link to the College where dr four chins works? What
was the name of that paper mill again??

Why would you want to see that cow?

Gonna' return a bit of a favor to our friend who likes to go after
family and livelyhood...