Default Hey, who has that link to the pig bitch.?

On Sep 20, 9:00*am, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/20/11 8:58 AM, JustWait wrote:

On 9/20/2011 8:55 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

Hey, who has that link to the College where dr four chins works? What
was the name of that paper mill again??

Why would you want to see that cow?

Gonna' return a bit of a favor to our friend who likes to go after
family and livelyhood...

Has someone "gone after" your family? I don't believe anyone knows what
your livelihood is, so it might be difficult to go after that.
--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one

Everyone knows what you have done here harry over the years. How about
we do dueling depositions Think you could tell the truth long
enough to stay out of prison?