Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Got a letter from Rick Perry

September 14, 2011
A Letter from Rick Perry
Introducing PerryCare™

Dear American,

For the last few weeks I’ve been under constant attack. My opponents
would have you believe that if I’m elected, you’ll be stripped of your
Social Security benefits and will be scrounging for food in dumpsters
with all the desperation of a feral cat.

Of course, that’s true. But what they don’t tell you is what I’d
replace Social Security with: an amazing new program I like to call
PerryCare™.

Under PerryCare™, you’ll receive all the food, clothing and shelter you
need, and it won’t cost a dime in taxes. How if that possible? Simple:
you’ll be praying for all those things.

As a PerryCare™ recipient, each week you’ll receive in your email box a
PerryCare™ PrayerMail™, giving you an easy-to-recite prayer for the
bread, milk, cat food or whatever else you need to survive. It’s like a
Groupon from God.

PerryCare™ is more than a replacement for that infernal Ponzi scheme
that has bamboozled Americans with regular monthly checks for 75 years.
It is part of my larger plan to return prayer to its rightful place in
American life. I get down on my knees every night and I promise you, if
I am elected your President, I will bring this entire country to its knees.

I expect that some of my opponents will laugh at my plan, especially
that lawn gnome Ron Paul and Michele “Crazy Eyes” Bachmann. Fine, let
them laugh! Laughter is the best medicine. And if I am elected, there
will be no other medicine.

That brings me to my PerryCare™ medical plan, which will replace
Medicare once I consign that Ponzi scheme to the electric chair of
history. I don’t have enough time to go into the whole plan right now,
but here it is in two words: single prayer.

Your next President,

Gov. Rick Perry

From Andy Borowitz, of course
--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

Rick Perry...and it gets a lot worse than this... X ~ Man General 149 August 19th 11 10:55 AM
rick perry political whore wf3h[_2_] General 8 August 18th 11 05:49 AM
rick perry loves big govt wf3h[_2_] General 0 August 17th 11 11:07 AM
Rick Santorum... Harryk General 4 June 8th 11 12:49 AM
Rick Perry in a tie? In Texas? Wow... Harry[_5_] General 3 June 23rd 10 03:32 AM