Default Herr Krause. Your children at play?

http://obrag.org/?p=44990&cpage=1

I am positive they receive your full endorsement.

On 9/8/2011 8:48 PM, TopBassDog wrote:
http://obrag.org/?p=44990&cpage=1

I am positive they receive your full endorsement.

Looks like the union label should be a target!

On Sep 8, 9:48*pm, TopBassDog wrote:
http://obrag.org/?p=44990&cpage=1

I am positive they receive your full endorsement.

I remember hearing about a rowdy rabble doing somewhat the same about
230 years ago. They decided they shouldn't pay fair taxes ( high due
to war payments i.e. British protection from the French and Native
Americans) Back then they called it a tea party.
Y'all seem to have a history of this kind of activity.

On Sep 8, 9:23*pm, JustWait wrote:
On 9/8/2011 8:48 PM, TopBassDog wrote:

http://obrag.org/?p=44990&cpage=1

I am positive they receive your full endorsement.

Looks like the union label should be a target!

Thuggery of the highest order. Krause should be proud. At least he
wasn't being clapped in irons.

In article c5f79cc4-322f-4d47-bcf6-
,
says...

On Sep 8, 9:48*pm, TopBassDog wrote:
http://obrag.org/?p=44990&cpage=1

I am positive they receive your full endorsement.

I remember hearing about a rowdy rabble doing somewhat the same about
230 years ago. They decided they shouldn't pay fair taxes ( high due
to war payments i.e. British protection from the French and Native
Americans) Back then they called it a tea party.
Y'all seem to have a history of this kind of activity.

You limey *******s keep pushing the line about us in the US not wanting
to pay taxes. We wanted representation in Parliament because we were
paying taxes. But, your lords and masters in London didn't want to give
any power to the colonies and they soon found them selves in a war over
representation.

Just think a couple of seats in Parliament and we wild all be flying the
same colours. But, we now fly our own colors.

On Sep 9, 6:49*am, BAR wrote:
[...]

"Bring it on,baby I'm the meanest liberal in the land."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaiyD...eature=related

On Sep 9, 8:05*am, TopBassDog wrote:

[...]

Target number one right there...

On Sep 9, 6:49 am, BAR wrote:

[...]

He was foaming at the mouth, just like our boy Harry. Would you want morons
like that assembling critical parts of your car?

On Sep 9, 8:49*am, BAR wrote:
[...]

Nova Scotia became the first colony in the British Empire to receive
responsible government... and we did it without shootin' & killin'!
http://www.cbc.ca/history/EPISCONTEN...7CH5PA4LE.html

On Sep 9, 6:49 am, BAR wrote:

[...]

They are putting together your car. I am sure you have seen the vids of
the hard partying union guys on lunch time. As a former union guy I can
tell you it's not at all unusual. Then when they get too drunk, they get
paid to not work.. but still get paid.. They will bite off fingers, or
sell out countries for that right...