FlaJim FlaJim is offline

Default Herr Krause. Your children at play?

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute!" wrote in message
On Sep 9, 8:05 am, TopBassDog wrote:
On Sep 9, 6:49 am, BAR wrote:

In article c5f79cc4-322f-4d47-bcf6-
,
says...

On Sep 8, 9:48 pm, TopBassDog wrote:
http://obrag.org/?p=44990&cpage=1

I am positive they receive your full endorsement.

I remember hearing about a rowdy rabble doing somewhat the same about
230 years ago. They decided they shouldn't pay fair taxes ( high due
to war payments i.e. British protection from the French and Native
Americans) Back then they called it a tea party.
Y'all seem to have a history of this kind of activity.

You limey *******s keep pushing the line about us in the US not wanting
to pay taxes. We wanted representation in Parliament because we were
paying taxes. But, your lords and masters in London didn't want to give
any power to the colonies and they soon found them selves in a war over
representation.

Just think a couple of seats in Parliament and we wild all be flying the
same colours. But, we now fly our own colors.

"Bring it on,baby I'm the meanest liberal in the land."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaiyD...eature=related

Target number one right there...

He was foaming at the mouth, just like our boy Harry. Would you want morons
like that assembling critical parts of your car?