Default Here's a scary quote

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 19:57:42 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

reply:
Add the French to the above ground testers.

Doesn't matter. Knuckles hates America.

On 9/7/2011 8:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:

It's a tough competition among the righties here for dumb, dumber, dumbest.

Methinks you got banned from Facebook.

On 9/8/11 10:00 AM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/7/2011 8:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:

It's a tough competition among the righties here for dumb, dumber,
dumbest.

Methinks you got banned from Facebook.

There's no evidence you are capable of thinking and, no, I wasn't.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

On 9/8/2011 10:03 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 10:00 AM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/7/2011 8:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:

It's a tough competition among the righties here for dumb, dumber,
dumbest.

Methinks you got banned from Facebook.

There's no evidence you are capable of thinking and, no, I wasn't.

There's no evidence you're capable of thinking.

Now how much credence are you going to give that statement? Probably
about the same as I give yours. But hey, if it provides some
satisfaction for your craving for self aggrandizement, then believe
yourself.

As to your sudden discovery of Facebook, it seems to have gone the way
of your other group, and the way of most things in your world.

On 9/8/11 1:49 PM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/8/2011 10:03 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 10:00 AM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/7/2011 8:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:

It's a tough competition among the righties here for dumb, dumber,
dumbest.

Methinks you got banned from Facebook.

There's no evidence you are capable of thinking and, no, I wasn't.

There's no evidence you're capable of thinking.

Now how much credence are you going to give that statement? Probably
about the same as I give yours. But hey, if it provides some
satisfaction for your craving for self aggrandizement, then believe
yourself.

As to your sudden discovery of Facebook, it seems to have gone the way
of your other group, and the way of most things in your world.

Sorry, Jimmy, but my quota of right-wing morons here to whom I respond
with any regularity is pretty much full. If one of them dies, a spot
might open for you.

On 9/8/2011 2:10 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 1:49 PM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/8/2011 10:03 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 10:00 AM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/7/2011 8:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:

It's a tough competition among the righties here for dumb, dumber,
dumbest.

Methinks you got banned from Facebook.

There's no evidence you are capable of thinking and, no, I wasn't.

There's no evidence you're capable of thinking.

Now how much credence are you going to give that statement? Probably
about the same as I give yours. But hey, if it provides some
satisfaction for your craving for self aggrandizement, then believe
yourself.

As to your sudden discovery of Facebook, it seems to have gone the way
of your other group, and the way of most things in your world.

Sorry, Jimmy, but my quota of right-wing morons here to whom I respond
with any regularity is pretty much full. If one of them dies, a spot
might open for you.

A man's gotta know his limitations. I'm glad you realize you bit off
more than you can chew.

On 9/8/11 2:17 PM, Drifter wrote:
On 9/8/2011 2:10 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 1:49 PM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/8/2011 10:03 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 10:00 AM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/7/2011 8:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

snerk

I already know what the right-wing, teabagger, racist view is on most
contemporary matters, so there's no point in engaging in lengthy
discussions with the semi-literate righties here who espouse such
opinions. There's nothing to learn from engaging in political badinage
with people like ingersoll, herring, flajim, canuck, froggy, et cetera,
and they certainly are not going to impress me with their ability to
turn a neat phrase. So I limit the numbers of right-wing haters here I
engage. Nothing more to it than that. But it is perfectly OK with me if
an answer swirling around your peabrain makes you feel better about
yourself and your kind.

On 9/8/2011 2:27 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 2:17 PM, Drifter wrote:
On 9/8/2011 2:10 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 1:49 PM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/8/2011 10:03 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 10:00 AM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/7/2011 8:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

Prolly the only dude trying to impress you is Don. And the only one that
shows any political interest is Cannuck and that's only to drive you and
your dippy little girlfriend mad. Seems to be working too. So keep those
kind words coming. It's the only way we can tell that you care. Have a
miserable day, asshole. ;-)

Scary John H.[_4_] General 10 July 18th 08 03:37 PM
Scary pics! DSK ASA 0 August 1st 06 04:08 PM
Scary pics! Joe ASA 2 July 29th 06 05:31 AM
Scary Scary Scary!!!!! Bobsprit ASA 7 November 2nd 04 12:18 AM
OT Bush is getting scary. F330 GT General 24 September 27th 03 06:06 PM