Default Bryce Canyon National Park...

....is absolutely spectacular. Here are some shots for those who've not been there. I can't believe I
waited 'til I was 66 years old to see this part of the USA.

Within the park are many observation points and trails. The file names give the locations of the
shot, so I won't mention them.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...CanyonNP25.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...eCanyonNP2.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...eCanyonNP8.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anyonNP8-1.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...intagain12.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...eCanyonNP3.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...eCanyonNP6.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ceCanyon43.jpg

Our guide on one of the mule rides into the canyon.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...CanyonNP15.jpg

John H wrote:
....is absolutely spectacular. Here are some shots for those who've not been there. I can't believe I
waited 'til I was 66 years old to see this part of the USA.

Within the park are many observation points and trails. The file names give the locations of the
shot, so I won't mention them.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...CanyonNP25.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...eCanyonNP2.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...eCanyonNP8.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anyonNP8-1.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...intagain12.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...eCanyonNP3.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...eCanyonNP6.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ceCanyon43.jpg

Our guide on one of the mule rides into the canyon.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...CanyonNP15.jpg

Nice shots!

What camera did you use?

-HB

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_831278.html

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

Our guide on one of the mule rides into the canyon.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

Flagged as spam.

On 9/7/11 8:14 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:52 am, John wrote:
[...]

Great photos, Herring, but a bit repetitive.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 20:26:05 -0400, X ` Man wrote:

On 9/7/11 8:14 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:52 am, John wrote:
[...]

Thanks, for some of us, perfection is hard to achieve.

On 9/8/11 9:28 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 20:26:05 -0400, X ` wrote:

On 9/7/11 8:14 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:52 am, John wrote:
[...]

The repetitiveness is the error message, not the photos. When you click
on any of the URLs, you get an error message saying the photo has been
moved or deleted.

wrote:

On 9/7/11 8:14 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:52 am, John wrote:
[...]

Your humor is at such a high level that most of us don't get it. I'm
sure your shrink must have told you this.

John H wrote:
Nice shots!

What camera did you use?

-HB

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_831278.html

Nikon D200.

You've learned it well!

-HB

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_831278.html
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 7, 9:52*am, John H wrote:
...is absolutely spectacular. Here are some shots for those who've not been there. I can't believe I
waited 'til I was 66 years old to see this part of the USA.

Within the park are many observation points and trails. The file names give the locations of the
shot, so I won't mention them.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

Our guide on one of the mule rides into the canyon.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

I've been there once as a young'un John and I rdemebmer the sheer
amazement of the place.