thomas.sams

Default seats

Re building a boat and need seats. Where can I find good used seats or
inexpensive new ones. Please help.

Lawrence James

West Marine catalog has a number of generic ones that looks reasonable.
Still have the base? You could get some new foam and someone to make a new
cover.

"thomas.sams" wrote in message
news
Re building a boat and need seats. Where can I find good used seats or
inexpensive new ones. Please help.

Gould 0738

Where are you located? I know of several sources in Washington State.
Garth Almgren

Roughly 10/1/2003 7:52 PM, Gould 0738 wrote:

Where are you located? I know of several sources in Washington State.

What'cha got? I'm also in WA (Mukilteo), and it'd be nice to find a good
used pair of (small) blue back-to-back lounge seats for my 14' Glastron.

--
~/Garth

(To e-mail me, mirror the reply-to)

Gould 0738

What'cha got? I'm also in WA (Mukilteo), and it'd be nice to find a good
used pair of (small) blue back-to-back lounge seats for my 14' Glastron.

Check out Admiralty Marine on Seaview Avenue just south of the Shilshole Bay
Marina. They are almost immediately next door to West Marine at that location.

Also, there's a wonderful source over in Fremont. About a half block up from
Leary Way......(and in spite of Seattle's reputation we didn't name the street
after Timothy)......around the corner from 7-11 in
the western part of Fremont (either Greenwood or Phinney Ave, don't remember
which). "Dunato's Second Wave."

Second Wave will put you on a "want list" and let you know when the item(s) you
are looking for come in. Admiralty may also.

Closer to Mukilteo, there's Popeye's at Everett Marina. North basin. I've never
done any business with them, but I've never heard any negatives, either.
Selection wise, I think Second Wave probably has the most, folowed by
Admiralty, and then Popeye's. But the size of the selection doesn't mean much
when you're looking for a very specific item......a guy could have a 10-piece
inventory and still have exactly what *you* want. :-)

Gould 0738

What'cha got? I'm also in WA (Mukilteo), and it'd be nice to find a good
used pair of (small) blue back-to-back lounge seats for my 14' Glastron.

OH, and slap me with a cat, I forgot to mention Anacortes Marine and Hardware.
North end of Commercial Street.
thomas.sams

we are in North Texas

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Where are you located? I know of several sources in Washington State.

Gould 0738

we are in North Texas

Oh. Long way from Washington. We have a few used boat gear places up here.
Most would probably ship you something UPS.

Admiralty Marine, Seattle
Dunato's Second Wave, Seattle
Popeye's, Everett

Seats or Seat covers? Roger General 1 August 31st 03 03:39 AM
1995 SeaRay Rayder F16, help with getting rear seats out Kamyo General 12 August 6th 03 06:17 PM