Gould 0738

Default seats

What'cha got? I'm also in WA (Mukilteo), and it'd be nice to find a good
used pair of (small) blue back-to-back lounge seats for my 14' Glastron.

Check out Admiralty Marine on Seaview Avenue just south of the Shilshole Bay
Marina. They are almost immediately next door to West Marine at that location.

Also, there's a wonderful source over in Fremont. About a half block up from
Leary Way......(and in spite of Seattle's reputation we didn't name the street
after Timothy)......around the corner from 7-11 in
the western part of Fremont (either Greenwood or Phinney Ave, don't remember
which). "Dunato's Second Wave."

Second Wave will put you on a "want list" and let you know when the item(s) you
are looking for come in. Admiralty may also.

Closer to Mukilteo, there's Popeye's at Everett Marina. North basin. I've never
done any business with them, but I've never heard any negatives, either.
Selection wise, I think Second Wave probably has the most, folowed by
Admiralty, and then Popeye's. But the size of the selection doesn't mean much
when you're looking for a very specific item......a guy could have a 10-piece
inventory and still have exactly what *you* want. :-)