Default iboatmore is full of ****

iboatmo

"You've made some stupid posts in your day, but that one just about takes

the cake. It sure didn't take you long to trash yet another thread did

it? Have you EVER thought about acting like an adult?"

But all you do here is trash posts and posters, iboatmore. That's it.

On Sep 4, 9:45*am, iBoatMore wrote:
In article ,
says...

iboatmo

"You've made some stupid posts in your day, but that one just about takes

the cake. It sure didn't take you long to trash yet another thread did

it? Have you EVER thought about acting like an adult?"

But all you do here is trash posts and posters, iboatmore. That's it.

Just Don and Harry. And I'll continue until they leave.

Let's see... Harry is being ignored at a high level, he leaves, and a
"new" poster shows up defending him... LOL! We have seen that too many
times to fall for it again. Harry is up to his old tricks again. Don't
know why, he destroyed another boating season here, his work is done
on that count. Now he can start gearing up for the election but first
he has to get folks listening to him again Remember "Paul" LOL!

On Sep 4, 10:45*am, iBoatMore wrote:
In article ,
says...

iboatmo

"You've made some stupid posts in your day, but that one just about takes

the cake. It sure didn't take you long to trash yet another thread did

it? Have you EVER thought about acting like an adult?"

But all you do here is trash posts and posters, iboatmore. That's it.

Just Don and Harry. And I'll continue until they leave.- Hide quoted text -

Kevin, you'll be pushing up poppies in Snellville before I leave.
Take control of yourself...don't worry about anyone else.

On Sep 4, 9:45*am, iBoatMore wrote:
In article ,
says...

iboatmo

"You've made some stupid posts in your day, but that one just about takes

the cake. It sure didn't take you long to trash yet another thread did

it? Have you EVER thought about acting like an adult?"

But all you do here is trash posts and posters, iboatmore. That's it.

Just Don and Harry. And I'll continue until they leave.

That's funny..Harry is getting ignored, he goes missing, then
miraculously another "new" snerk apologist shows up trying to make
peace for Harry... LOL! Sorry Harry, we are still not detached
enough from the whole "Paul" scam yet to fall for this one again...
LOL!

Who gives a shit? jps General 123 June 27th 11 07:13 PM
This...is where the shit came from....snotty. *e#c General 11 February 13th 11 09:00 AM
Shit happens. Lil' John General 31 July 22nd 09 01:56 AM
Holy shit... [email protected] General 12 May 7th 09 01:30 AM
Oh, shit. It happened to me. Roger Long Cruising 15 July 8th 06 12:04 AM