Default Burning Man - live video

wrote in message ...

On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 16:38:31 -0700, wrote:

http://www.ustream.tv/burningman

Definitely on our bucket list.

If you go, rent a car. Every year we see cars coming back from Burning Man
that the fools did not stop at the first car wash and clean them thoroughly.
Covered in while alkali dust. Eat the crap out of the car.

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 5, 10:21*pm, "Califbill" wrote:
wrote in messagenews:lkv667diheepovej9l2lbst6aqd7kjj8du@4ax .com...

On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 16:38:31 -0700, wrote:
http://www.ustream.tv/burningman

Definitely on our bucket list.

If you go, rent a car. *Every year we see cars coming back from Burning Man
that the fools did not stop at the first car wash and clean them thoroughly.
Covered in while alkali dust. *Eat the crap out of the car.

I could drive my '90 Mercury wagon. It's pre-rusted.

?;^ )

On Sep 6, 12:34*am, Tim wrote:
On Sep 5, 10:21*pm, "Califbill" wrote:

wrote in messagenews:lkv667diheepovej9l2lbst6aqd7kjj8du@4ax .com...

On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 16:38:31 -0700, wrote:
http://www.ustream.tv/burningman

Definitely on our bucket list.

If you go, rent a car. *Every year we see cars coming back from Burning Man
that the fools did not stop at the first car wash and clean them thoroughly.
Covered in while alkali dust. *Eat the crap out of the car.

I could drive my '90 Mercury wagon. It's pre-rusted.

?;^ )

...or one of those pre-historic MotoGuzzlers.
Probably not a lot of metal to worry about in them.

In article 9cfab743-1ac2-49de-952e-3fa81711d614
@o10g2000vby.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 6, 12:34*am, Tim wrote:
On Sep 5, 10:21*pm, "Califbill" wrote:

wrote in messagenews:lkv667diheepovej9l2lbst6aqd7kjj8du@4ax .com...

On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 16:38:31 -0700, wrote:
http://www.ustream.tv/burningman

Definitely on our bucket list.

If you go, rent a car. *Every year we see cars coming back from Burning Man
that the fools did not stop at the first car wash and clean them thoroughly.
Covered in while alkali dust. *Eat the crap out of the car.

I could drive my '90 Mercury wagon. It's pre-rusted.

?;^ )

..or one of those pre-historic MotoGuzzlers.
Probably not a lot of metal to worry about in them.

Now THAT was a stupid post....

Hair Burning... Calif Bill General 0 February 1st 09 03:03 AM
Why live aboard sailors live longer. Ellen MacArthur ASA 5 December 16th 06 01:21 AM
Stop the burning when you pee Bluto ASA 0 November 16th 05 11:21 PM
Impressive Video showing .50 caliber sniper rifle video on targets in Afghanistan HarryKrause General 1 July 10th 05 06:00 PM
CO Detectors Burning Out Wayne.B General 0 August 9th 03 04:41 PM