Default three charts for Republicans who are not crazy

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 01:23:37 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 21:18:25 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 23:42:21 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 11:33:39 -0700,
wrote:

The fact is, unemployment was 7.3% on 1/1/09 and it is 9.1% now.
BLS says there was no net job creation last month.

I am not sure what data they cherry picked to create those charts.

They're called facts. Those are the things that were "cherry picked."

You have a chart showing job growth and unemployment went up 13.14%
(For the math challenged, 9.1 - 7.3 = 1.8 7.3/1.8 = 13.14%)

You have to be very careful to reject a lot of facts and only use the
ones that result in your agenda, AKA "cherry picking", to produce that
chart.

I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers, but the chart in
question clearly shows that job growth has been pretty steadily
climbing since Jan. 09. No "unemployment" numbers chart was included,
so you're getting that from somewhere else. That's fine, but there is
likely only a correlation between job growth and unemployment not a
causation effect.

As I said, these three charts are hard to dispute. So far, you haven't
been very successful in doing so.

Job growth is not keeping up with population growth but if you
actually did "tons of research"(or any research at all) you would
know that. Instead you just post things you get in an Email and call
them facts.

http://metricmash.com/unemployment.a...de=LNS13327709

And, you blame who for this? Assuming this is true, this still has
nothing to do with the fact that the stim created jobs, the trend is
UP not DOWN (as under Bush) and that Obama is "to blame" for that.

http://www.truth-out.org/three-chart...law/1314626142

Feel free to continue to be a jerk in your language to me. I'm sure it
makes you feel good.

wrote:

[...]

Those charts are pure fleabagger bull****.

No talk of ponzi fraudsters Bernanke or the democrat 2006 congress **** ups.

Fact s USA is broke and can no longer pay its bills with real money.
Bernanke has to electronically counterfeit it in the ruse of US treasury
solvency. Just a huge fraud.

--
If it is all Bush's fault, then how come Obama is doing much more of the
same and expecting different results?

wrote:

[...]

Well, you know bull****. You are bull****. You've always been bull****
and you always will be bull****. You're leaking bull**** from your
ears.

On 9/5/2011 3:25 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:56:01 -0400, BeachBum"not a
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

If you look at Labor force participation rate you will see some
surprising statistics.

Yup that is scary. Look at the crash since the end of the housing
bubble. There isn't even a significant bump since the end of 2008. All
the housing boom did was flatten the curve a little. It has really
been falling since the end of the tech bubble.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Look at this. It shows that Latinos employment ratio is the highest.
Even with the lack of new housing starts.

On 05/09/2011 1:25 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:56:01 -0400, BeachBum"not a
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Liable to get worse too. Bernanke will print more money, creating more
hidden inflation, people will acquire less stuff, so fewer jobs are
needed. Pretty good chance like Japan's lost decades this will continue
for the foreseeable future.

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:25:32 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:56:01 -0400, BeachBum "not a
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yup, well everything you see is scary, apparently. You might want to
stop being so paranoid.

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 16:59:39 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:54:42 -0400, BeachBum "not a
wrote:

On 9/5/2011 3:25 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:56:01 -0400, BeachBum"not a
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That is because they will go for those "Green Jobs". The houses may
get foreclosed on but that grass keeps on growing and the county makes
the bank mow it.

The Mexicans are in competition with a lot of anglos tho, including
more than a few college grads.

Sure. Blame Mexicans. I'm sure that fits in your xenophobia quite
nicely.

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 14:32:49 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 05/09/2011 1:25 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:56:01 -0400, BeachBum"not a
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You are not liable to get dumber. That's really not possible.

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:52:38 -0400, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yeah right.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Feel free to continue to be a jerk in your language to me. I'm sure it
makes you feel good.

It makes me sad that a person who purports to have all the education
you say you have, lacks the intellectual curiosity to actually do a
little research before you forward junk mail you get.

How is that Nigerian Prince thing working out?

It makes me sad that a person who purports to be intellectually honest
would stoop to hiding and using false equivalent arguments as though
they are valid... Why don't you tell me about your "research" about
how the stim actually created jobs and how Bush's tax cuts did nothing
for the economy. Oh wait, you're not willing or, it seems, able.

Did you get burned by a scam? If so, maybe you should take one of
those handyman jobs for $15/hour.

wrote:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:54:42 -0400, BeachBum"not a
wrote:

On 9/5/2011 3:25 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:56:01 -0400, BeachBum"not a
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Well they did put you out of work at the car wash.

Crazy people MMC General 2 January 14th 11 04:12 PM
Crazy Mice...! [email protected] General 11 February 14th 09 12:48 PM
Crazy Mice...! [email protected] General 0 February 14th 09 12:09 AM
Those crazy Germans [email protected] ASA 1 December 9th 04 10:08 PM
I have a crazy wife Eisboch General 79 November 24th 04 11:21 AM