Default three charts for Republicans who are not crazy

On 03/09/2011 4:28 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 12:58:59 -0600,
wrote:

On 03/09/2011 11:41 AM,
wrote:
http://www.truth-out.org/three-chart...law/1314626142

Federal spending dramatically increased under former president, George
W. Bush and it has not increased much under President Obama.

Look closer at the chart fleabagger. It was 2007 once the democrat 2006
congress debt lovers and Bernanke money print took right off. Also
right about the time unemployment rose with government debt and
overspending. DC has been running on bull**** and fraud ever since.
And Obama shovels more debt and bull**** than all before him.

Fact is ass holes like you vote for fleabaggers that has ruined the USA.

Look closer MORON. You are defending the worst president in the
history of the country. Bush and his cronies just about destroyed our
economy, but of course, any effort to create jobs is BLOCKED by right
wing assholes who's job #1 is to replace Obama.

In Sept 2008, Bush was the worst president. Today, Obama has shown that
he can burn good money faster than Bush. Obama can rack up debt like no
other on the planet.

OMG - Obama Must Go!!! Simply put, America can't afford Obama debt,
corruption and waste.
--
If it is all Bush's fault, then how come Obama is doing much more of the
same and expecting different results?

On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 16:53:10 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 03/09/2011 4:28 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 12:58:59 -0600,
wrote:

On 03/09/2011 11:41 AM,
wrote:
[...]

No, you're just an idiot. Feel free to vote for Perry. Oh wait, you
CAN'T VOTE!

On Sep 3, 5:26*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 14:50:41 -0400, wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 13:46:00 -0400, BeachBum "not a
wrote:

On 9/3/2011 1:41 PM, wrote:
http://www.truth-out.org/three-chart...wing-brother-l....

Federal spending dramatically increased under former president, George
W. Bush and it has not increased much under President Obama.

WHAT? It's too early for you to be sucking on the bong.

I have seen that jobs chart bouncing around the internet for a while.
It is turd polishing at it's finest.

The BLS said we created exactly ZERO jobs last month.

The three charts are facts. Sorry if you can't handle facts.

Charts are drawn by those who are told how to draw the charts,
D'Plume. Is that leftists rag where you get your so-called 'facts'?

Read the comments, the audience is targeted. Who knows, you're
probably in there as well.

On Sep 4, 12:57*am, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 19:05:12 -0700 (PDT), TopBassDog

wrote:

On 9/3/2011 1:41 PM, wrote:
http://www.truth-out.org/three-chart...wing-brother-l...

Federal spending dramatically increased under former president, George
W. Bush and it has not increased much under President Obama.

WHAT? It's too early for you to be sucking on the bong.

I have seen that jobs chart bouncing around the internet for a while.
It is turd polishing at it's finest.

The BLS said we created exactly ZERO jobs last month.

The three charts are facts. Sorry if you can't handle facts.

Charts are drawn by those who are told how to draw the charts,
D'Plume. Is that leftists rag where you get your so-called 'facts'?

Read the comments, the audience is targeted. Who knows, you're
probably in there as well.

The fact is, unemployment was 7.3% on 1/20/09 and it is 9.1% now.
BLS says there was no net job creation last month.

I am not sure what *data they cherry picked to create those charts.

Precisely!

wrote:

On 9/3/2011 1:41 PM, wrote:
[...]

They're called facts. Those are the things that were "cherry picked."
The fact is that Bush destroyed the US economy. You and your right
wing buddies somehow believe that it's actually possible to fix his
mess, now with a tea party controlled House, in a couple of years.

Feel free to hide from me and play with a stalker. He's obviously more
your speed.

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 09:06:20 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 12:58:59 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 03/09/2011 11:41 AM,
wrote:
http://www.truth-out.org/three-chart...law/1314626142

Federal spending dramatically increased under former president, George
W. Bush and it has not increased much under President Obama.

Look closer at the chart fleabagger. It was 2007 once the democrat 2006
congress debt lovers and Bernanke money print took right off. Also
right about the time unemployment rose with government debt and
overspending. DC has been running on bull**** and fraud ever since.
And Obama shovels more debt and bull**** than all before him.

Fact is ass holes like you vote for fleabaggers that has ruined the USA.

Did Bush have a veto?

Not really. Cheney would have slapped him.

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 09:06:20 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 12:58:59 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 03/09/2011 11:41 AM,
wrote:
http://www.truth-out.org/three-chart...law/1314626142

Federal spending dramatically increased under former president, George
W. Bush and it has not increased much under President Obama.

Look closer at the chart fleabagger. It was 2007 once the democrat 2006
congress debt lovers and Bernanke money print took right off. Also
right about the time unemployment rose with government debt and
overspending. DC has been running on bull**** and fraud ever since.
And Obama shovels more debt and bull**** than all before him.

Fact is ass holes like you vote for fleabaggers that has ruined the USA.

Did Bush have a veto?

Over continuing resolutions?

wrote:

On 9/3/2011 1:41 PM, wrote:
[...]

Who is the stalker D'Plume? You chase the Canuck far more than I have
ever you.

You are such a simpleton, D'Plume.

On 9/5/2011 1:23 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 21:18:25 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 23:42:21 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 11:33:39 -0700,
wrote:

The fact is, unemployment was 7.3% on 1/1/09 and it is 9.1% now.
BLS says there was no net job creation last month.

I am not sure what data they cherry picked to create those charts.

They're called facts. Those are the things that were "cherry picked."

You have a chart showing job growth and unemployment went up 13.14%
(For the math challenged, 9.1 - 7.3 = 1.8 7.3/1.8 = 13.14%)

You have to be very careful to reject a lot of facts and only use the
ones that result in your agenda, AKA "cherry picking", to produce that
chart.

I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers, but the chart in
question clearly shows that job growth has been pretty steadily
climbing since Jan. 09. No "unemployment" numbers chart was included,
so you're getting that from somewhere else. That's fine, but there is
likely only a correlation between job growth and unemployment not a
causation effect.

As I said, these three charts are hard to dispute. So far, you haven't
been very successful in doing so.

Job growth is not keeping up with population growth but if you
actually did "tons of research"(or any research at all) you would
know that. Instead you just post things you get in an Email and call
them facts.

http://metricmash.com/unemployment.a...de=LNS13327709

If you look at Labor force participation rate you will see some
surprising statistics.

Crazy people MMC General 2 January 14th 11 04:12 PM
Crazy Mice...! [email protected] General 11 February 14th 09 12:48 PM
Crazy Mice...! [email protected] General 0 February 14th 09 12:09 AM
Those crazy Germans [email protected] ASA 1 December 9th 04 10:08 PM
I have a crazy wife Eisboch General 79 November 24th 04 11:21 AM