BeachBum[_2_] BeachBum[_2_] is offline

Default three charts for Republicans who are not crazy

On 9/3/2011 4:07 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 03/09/2011 12:50 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 13:46:00 -0400, BeachBum"not a
wrote:

On 9/3/2011 1:41 PM,
wrote:
http://www.truth-out.org/three-chart...law/1314626142

Federal spending dramatically increased under former president, George
W. Bush and it has not increased much under President Obama.

WHAT? It's too early for you to be sucking on the bong.

I have seen that jobs chart bouncing around the internet for a while.
It is turd polishing at it's finest.

The BLS said we created exactly ZERO jobs last month.

You would think you would get more for almost $5 trillion in debt fraud.

The bozo in charge isn't a savvy shopper. I wonder if he's collecting
green stamps?