Default Great Boating Shirt...

In article 0414df83-0200-4fa9-b0cd-d544cccc14c1
@t9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 6, 1:06*pm, "*e#c" wrote:
On Sep 4, 12:20*pm, John H wrote:

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 09:06:20 -0400, wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 13:12:09 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 03/09/2011 11:37 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 02:11:48 -0600,
wrote:

On 03/09/2011 12:26 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 22:47:23 -0600,
wrote:

On 01/09/2011 6:26 PM, John H wrote:
....anybody know where it's sold?

http://1stnews.org/wp-content/upload...-go-tshirt.jpg

http://www.zazzle.com/anti_obama_omg...rt-23566122610...

http://obamasprintshop.com/

The print shop has other stuff too.

USD still loosing value against the Chines currency.

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?fr...to=CNY&view=5Y

Yep, Bernanke printing inflation for fraud and debt.

So, the fact that China illegally manipulates its currency is somehow
Obama's and/or Bernanke's fault in your little mind...

YOU ARE STUPID!

Typical fleabagger response. *Always someone else's fault. *Fact is J CU
PIIIGGGS in DEBT are the problem child's, the debt worshiping countries
using currencies of fiat fraud print for debt. *Most of the rest of
world isn't doing too bad by comparison. *Pretty much a US-Euro corrupt
bank problem.

Fact is China is devaluing the ratio because Bernanke prints too damned
much fraud money. *Which raises your costs and devalues your assets, a
nasty form of inflation.

The real fraud is DC and US Fed. *Delinquent chronic fraud debts gone
spend crazy. *"In Debt We Trust!" Obama and Bernanke ruining the USA.

The facts are the facts. Another one is the fact is that you're
stupid. You're in love with China. I suggest you try to move there and
see what happens.

Really puts you fleabaggers in a snit that China is a better run country
than the USA. *Less fraud banking, less debt, growing middle class, more
cars sold in China than the USA and corrupt CAW/UAW can't screw it up.

Just keep sucking up DC Obama propaganda. *THe reality is your just a
spoiled delinquent debtor.

What puts me in a snit is a chicken **** American than ran their sorry
cheap ass to Canada and now badmouths the US because he thinks the Red
Chinese are more "capitalistic" and better businessmen than Americans.

You are an economic jane fonda. Why don't you take your big mouth to
China where things are so much better. You'd make a GREAT
commucapitalist, because you sure lost the right to complain about
America when you crossed the border.

Are you by any chance a female 'lawyer' supposedly looking for a sailboat and coming here for
advice?- Hide quoted text -

Are you the old, grey,wrinkled, ex-jar head that comes here to spew
his "bent " political bull****?- Hide quoted text -

Oh oh!
You've just insulted every jarhead past and present.
Herring was a 'regular army' officer who specialized in hiding out at
the Officers Club...or the PX.

Another lie by part of the Cowardly Duo.

Default Dr Karen Great, Huntington Maryland..

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:23:10 -0400, Your Name Here wrote:

On 9/6/11 9:35 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/6/11 9:06 AM, iBoatMore (Loogy) wrote:

Do you really think that you and your wife are above those who don't
have a degree? If that's your measure of life, no wonder you are the way
you are.

It depends upon what "qualifier" is under consideration, Loogy. When you
understand what that means, get back to us.

Harry, why don't you tell us about the photo you took of your wife on
this page:

http://ncsss.cua.edu/degree-field/phd/2011grads.cfm

http://ncsss.cua.edu/degree-field/phd/2011grads.cfm

I love the way they were all taken with the same camera over a course of
almost a year. That was nice of you to come down and snap the photo of
all grads.

Poor Harry. Can't help making up lies. Shame it's so easy to uncover them.

I really liked the one about his boat trip up the Potomac to watch a baseball game.

I like the one about the owl pictures he took in his back yard!!!

On 9/6/11 1:24 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:23:10 -0400, Your Name wrote:

On 9/6/11 9:35 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Same photo taken every time in the same room, usually by an admin
assistant, who was out that day. I was volunteered.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

In article ,
says...

On 9/6/11 9:35 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

And a lie in an attempt to cover his lies!!!

Default Loogy's lack of formal education

On Sep 6, 2:41*pm, iBoatMore wrote:
In article d59123e3-23fe-4b5c-8c14-
,
says...

On Sep 6, 11:21 am, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/6/11 10:10 AM, iBoatMore wrote:

In ,
says...

On 9/6/11 9:06 AM, iBoatMore (Loogy) wrote:

Do you really think that you and your wife are above those who don't
have a degree? If that's your measure of life, no wonder you are the way
you are.

It depends upon what "qualifier" is under consideration, Loogy. When you
understand what that means, get back to us.

Hey, Harry, let's see you wiggle out of a wager just like your suckling
Don, who's as much of a coward as you. Do you want to bet $1000 that I'm
not Loogy or Kevin? Come on, grow a pair of balls you pussy. Don's such
a coward that he offered a $500 bet that I live in the south, then when
I said I'd take that bet, he backed down like the cowardly piece of ****
that he is!

How many times do you have to be told that I don't give a flying ****
who you are. You look and smell like Loogy. Therefore, you are Loogy.
I wouldn't pay a dime to find out your "real" name. Now, how many more
times are you going to bring up this idiocy of yours?

~~ Snerk ~~ * *...and idiot certainly is the operative word for Kevin.

Hey, Don, you wanted to bet $500 that I'm from the south. I agreed to
that, and you, being the slimy coward that you are, haven't responded.
Why not? Now you are calling me Kevin again, hiding behind usenet, and
are too much of a friggin' coward to back up your wild claims. Come on,
show everybody in rec.boats that you at least have very tiny balls. We
KNOW that your suckling Harry doesn't!- Hide quoted text -

Well Kevin...in the past you claim to have been hatched and raised in
the Upper New York state area... but quickly moved to your true
home...rural Swampwater, Ga

On 9/6/11 4:59 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:00:22 -0400, Your Name Here
wrote:

On 9/5/11 8:24 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:53:18 -0400, Your Name Here
wrote:

On 9/5/11 9:28 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/5/11 9:16 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Sep 5, 8:55 am, X ` wrote:
On 9/5/11 8:51 AM, John H wrote:

Oooooohhhh.

Harry likes to chat about his "young beautiful bride". Well it looks
like she is neither young or beautiful.

http://ncsss.cua.edu/res/images/Dr-K-Grear1.jpg

I wonder if that old many rubbing up against Karen is Harry?

Who is doing the stalking, now?

I don't know, but his wife is ugly as can be, and she got her degree
from a 3rd rate college. If it isn't from a respected college, why bother?

Because it is incredibly trashy to involve poster's families. Being
wronged doesn't give you clearance stoop as low as they did.

Throwing ANY **** here at family has ONLY resulted in a **** storm in
which all of the participants left smelling like the north end of a
south bound mule.

The family participants, as non-combatants, could clean your clock in
a court of law. If you have nothing to risk and don't mind doing some
time, have at it. Otherwise, you are risking everything you and your
family has. Is whatever you are defending worth that?

The most aggravating and damaging thing you could do is STFU.

Wow, I didn't know that providing a link that is readily available on
the Internet was against the law. Who would have known. I know one is
not able to make libelous statements on the Internet, but truth is
always a valid defense against libel. I can't imagine any court or jury
not agreeing with me that Karen Grear is neither young nor beautiful.
Now even if my statement was libelous, Karen Grear and/or Harry Krause
would have to prove damages. Considering Harry's reputation and Karen's
reputation via Harry's posts in rec.boats, I don't think anyone would
ever try to prove that my statements damaged them in any way. Harry
Krause's reputation was destroyed 10 yrs before I ever started reading
rec.boats, and Karen Grear's reputation was destroyed as soon as she
married Harry Krause.

Now where was your self righteous indignation when Harry Krause was
accusing people of having sex with their preteen daughters?

.... by the way re-read your last sentence in your post. You are telling
me that if I shut up, that it will be the most aggravating and damaging
thing I can do. I really don't want to be aggravating and/or damaging
so I will take your advice.

On 9/6/11 6:51 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 17:40:11 -0400, Your Name Here
wrote:

On 9/6/11 4:59 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:00:22 -0400, Your Name Here
wrote:

On Sep 5, 8:55 am, X ` wrote:
On 9/5/11 8:51 AM, John H wrote:

[...]

You a really are a hopeless piece of work.

I guess you'll have to keep sharing Harry's love with John....

I look forward to your indignation when Harry spends all of his time
making libelous personal insults. I do think most courts and juries
would considering stating someone is having sex with their prepubescent
child to be libelous.

In article c09521f8-ee92-4d35-bfba-
,
says...

On Sep 6, 11:21 am, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Well, then, let's go with the wager YOU offered. Are you ready? I didn't
think so you coward.

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:00:22 -0400, Your Name Here
wrote:

On Sep 5, 8:55 am, X ` wrote:
On 9/5/11 8:51 AM, John H wrote:

[...]

I guess you've missed Harry and Don doing much worse, eh?

Great t-shirt... John H[_2_] General 9 May 12th 10 02:32 AM
Great tee-shirt !! John H[_12_] General 3 February 9th 10 01:57 AM
Great Day for Boating HK General 16 May 28th 07 05:17 PM
Not boating but a great show. Calif Bill General 56 January 19th 07 05:32 AM
Great source for boating links Bill McKee General 1 January 9th 06 11:41 PM