Default Not boating but a great show.

Took the wife to see Jersey Boys in San Francisco yesterday. Fantastic
show. Only drawback was the dickweed that had the seats next to wife.
Comes late, drunk SOB and grabbing the girlfriends boobs during show, and
checking the phone for text messages. Should of made a scene at
intermission! The show was great, all the songs we grew up with and a whole
lot better than Abba and Mama Mia.

Calif Bill wrote:
Took the wife to see Jersey Boys in San Francisco yesterday. Fantastic
show. Only drawback was the dickweed that had the seats next to wife.
Comes late, drunk SOB and grabbing the girlfriends boobs during show, and
checking the phone for text messages. Should of made a scene at
intermission!

Gives you something to whine about, which seems to be what you live
for. Every post you make like this, there is always something, or
someone that doesn't exactly fit your mold and you whine about it.

Tim Tim is offline

Looks like you have a stalker on your tail, Bill.

"basskisser" wrote in message
ps.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
Took the wife to see Jersey Boys in San Francisco yesterday. Fantastic
show. Only drawback was the dickweed that had the seats next to wife.
Comes late, drunk SOB and grabbing the girlfriends boobs during show, and
checking the phone for text messages. Should of made a scene at
intermission!

Gives you something to whine about, which seems to be what you live
for. Every post you make like this, there is always something, or
someone that doesn't exactly fit your mold and you whine about it.

Yup, you are happy to pay a couple hundred dollars to sit next to a slob
that messes up your experience. Not me. Quit stalking me while you are at
it.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

Yup, you are happy to pay a couple hundred dollars to sit next to a slob
that messes up your experience. Not me. Quit stalking me while you are
at it.

Well...gee! Why didn't you 'squeak up' and say something to him.

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

Yup, you are happy to pay a couple hundred dollars to sit next to a slob
that messes up your experience. Not me. Quit stalking me while you are
at it.

Well...gee! Why didn't you 'squeak up' and say something to him.

I tried to be civil. May have made it worse. We are not like Canadians.
We have social courtesies. Would have made it worse of all.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

Yup, you are happy to pay a couple hundred dollars to sit next to a slob
that messes up your experience. Not me. Quit stalking me while you are
at it.

Well...gee! Why didn't you 'squeak up' and say something to him.

I tried to be civil. May have made it worse. We are not like Canadians.
We have social courtesies. Would have made it worse of all.

If you acted half as bad there as you do here...he would have run screaming
for mercy.

Calif Bill wrote:
Took the wife to see Jersey Boys in San Francisco yesterday. Fantastic
show. Only drawback was the dickweed that had the seats next to wife.
Comes late, drunk SOB and grabbing the girlfriends boobs during show, and
checking the phone for text messages. Should of made a scene at
intermission!

Gives you something to whine about, which seems to be what you live
for. Every post you make like this, there is always something, or
someone that doesn't exactly fit your mold and you whine about it.

Yup, you are happy to pay a couple hundred dollars to sit next to a slob
that messes up your experience. Not me. Quit stalking me while you are at
it.

Every single time you've posted here about an experience in public,
you've always whined about someone not acting like you want them to.

I admit it,, I don't know the Jersey Boys. But ::: wouldn't a guy drunk,
grabbing some boob be appropriate behavior for a band with the theme :: New
Jersey.

Let's face it .. New Jersey does suck.

===========
link.net...

"NE Sailboat" wrote in message
I admit it,, I don't know the Jersey Boys. But ::: wouldn't a guy drunk,
grabbing some boob be appropriate behavior for a band with the theme ::
New Jersey.

Let's face it .. New Jersey does suck.

===========
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
Took the wife to see Jersey Boys in San Francisco yesterday. Fantastic
show. Only drawback was the dickweed that had the seats next to wife.
Comes late, drunk SOB and grabbing the girlfriends boobs during show, and
checking the phone for text messages. Should of made a scene at
intermission! The show was great, all the songs we grew up with and a
whole lot better than Abba and Mama Mia.

Great musical based on Franki Valli and the 4 seasons.

Safer Boating RT Boat Building 7 April 27th 06 11:25 PM
Safer Boating RT Cruising 5 April 27th 06 11:55 AM