Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Seven Dwarfs visit the Vatican (Somewhat religious)

The seven dwarfs go to the Vatican , and because they are the seven dwarfs, they are immediately
ushered in to see the Pope.

Grumpy leads the pack.

'Grumpy, my son,' says the Pope, 'What can I do for you?'

Grumpy asks, 'Excuse me your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in Rome ?'

The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment and answers, 'No, Grumpy,
there are no dwarf nuns in Rome .'

In the background, a few of the dwarfs start giggling.

Grumpy turns around and glares, silencing them.

Grumpy turns back, 'Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe ?'

The Pope, puzzled now, again thinks for a moment and then answers, 'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf
nuns in Europe .

'This time, all of the other dwarfs burst into laughter.

Once again, Grumpy turns around and silences them with an angry glare.

Grumpy turns back and says, 'Mr.. Pope! Are there ANY dwarf nuns anywhere in the world?'

The Pope, really confused by the questions says, 'I'm sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns
anywhere in the world.'

The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling and laughing, pounding the floor, tears rolling
down their cheeks, as they begin chanting......

'Grumpy shagged a penguin!'
'Grumpy shagged a penguin!'

vatican astronomer blasts creationism wf3h General 279 October 12th 09 10:43 PM
A little religious humor Just John II General 1 August 13th 09 02:43 AM
More religious craziness HK General 1 May 13th 09 05:19 PM
Maybe a little too religious for some... John H. General 84 December 29th 07 01:28 PM
(OT) "We are in a religious war" [email protected] General 0 March 24th 04 01:24 AM