Default In the universe where Kenya is NOT in Australia

We were assured by a lib here that 47% of recent govt jobs were
created in Texas. Of couse the same guy told us that Kenya is in
Australia.
So, in the universe in which I live where Kenya is in AFRICA, here is
what CNN (no friend of Rick Perry) says:

"Construction jobs, for instance, have grown by 5.4% in the past year,
according to the center. Employment in professional services is up
4.5% and in the hospitality business by 3%. Only the government and
information technology sectors have seen drops, of 1.4% and 5%,
respectively.

"Texas has fared better than most of the nation," said Terry Clower,
who directs the Center for Economic Development and Research at the
University of North Texas. "Private sector job creation has been
pretty strong compared to most other states."

Note, that govt jobs dropped in Texas while Professional services went
up 4.5%. Govt jobs cannot account for 47% of new govt jobs while
dropping 1.4% unless Texas is really getting rid of govt jobs and
refilling them at a rate less than they eliminate them.

Further note that Obama friendly CNN says in the above paragraph that:
"Private sector job creation has been pretty strong compared to most
other states."

Maybe, just maybe, in the universe where Kenya is in Australia, Obama
really is a genius.........However, we do not live in that universe.

In article bad433ec-7426-414a-b3a7-806f516d9fb7
@k9g2000vbd.googlegroups.com, says...

[...]

Don't get all excited.
25 states have lower unemployment than Texas.
Texas has the highest unemployment rate it's had in decades.
Texas is tied with Mississippi for percentage of min-wage jobs.
When the fed stimulus runs out Texas will start laying off teachers,
health field workers, and other state employee whose jobs rely on fed
funding.
Texas is a deadbeat state with a huge deficit.
But here's the worst of it.
All you hear good about Texas comes from Texans.
What CNN said above is from the mouth of Texans.
Only a fool would believe a Texan talking about Texas.
Wait...now I know why you get all excited about Texas.

On 8/28/2011 8:21 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

But the lefties here will swear he "is" a genius. It reminds me of a old
inbred family locally I knew as a kid. Real honest to goodness hicks...
They had one son who was huge and strong and worked very hard to support
his brother and parents who were not healthy, and one son who sat
drooling in the corner of the house, most times with a 22 caliber he
would fire out the window at whatever might be in the yard, or even the
occasional visitor. I had to take cover once myself when he forgot who I
was rumbling down the long driveway to visit his brother... The family
however swore the drooler was the genius in the family and the other
(the one who actually ran the family business was "slow" and useless...
Total patronization and denial.. Sounds like most of the Progressives
here... Just not sure if they are the parents, or the droolers...

In article ,
says...

[...]

Oops. Forgot to tell you that the forged Obama "Kenyan" birth
certificate was proven to be based on an Australian Certificate of
Birth.
Just thought you should know that so you can stop making a fool of
yourself - on that score at least.

On 28/08/2011 7:11 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
[...]

And look t the states with employment, less debt spendings. Businesses
are smart enough to know future taxation risks and like it or not,
governments now have to compete on net taxation.

And the tax greedy loose. Just like pricing has elasticity, so does
taxation.

--
If it is all Bush's fault, then how come Obama is doing much more of the
same and expecting different results?

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 17:21:55 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

We were assured by a lib here that 47% of recent govt jobs were
created in Texas. Of couse the same guy told us that Kenya is in
Australia.

dont know who that was. you're too stupid to know the former statement
is a fact

"Texas has fared better than most of the nation," said Terry Clower,
who directs the Center for Economic Development and Research at the
University of North Texas. "Private sector job creation has been
pretty strong compared to most other states."

yep. more minimum wage jobs and more govt jobs than anywhere in the
country

AND it helps that 16% of all jobs are related to OIL

gee...how much oil in north dakota??

Note, that govt jobs dropped in Texas while Professional services went
up 4.5%. Govt jobs cannot account for 47% of new govt jobs while
dropping 1.4% unless Texas is really getting rid of govt jobs and
refilling them at a rate less than they eliminate them.

wrong, of course. here's the proof. of course the right wing is TOO
STUPID to do the research:

Over the last few years, government jobs have been awfully
consequential in Texas: 47% of all government jobs added in the US
between 2007 and 2010 were added in Texas.

http://jaredbernsteinblog.com/texas-...%80%99d-think/

oh. he just shoved your own argument up your ass.

what a surprise right winger

Maybe, just maybe, in the universe where Kenya is in Australia, Obama
really is a genius.........However, we do not live in that universe.

and you're right wing

which means you have the IQ of a jellyfish

a DUMB jellyfish

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 09:57:58 -0600, Canuck57

And look t the states with employment, less debt spendings. Businesses
are smart enough to know future taxation risks and like it or not,
governments now have to compete on net taxation.

And the tax greedy loose. Just like pricing has elasticity, so does
taxation.

this from a guy who lives in a country with soicalized medicine

texas has the highest rate of people not covered by ANY medical
insurance in the country

put your money where you mouth is canuck. move to the paradise of TX

wrote:

[...]

In the universe where you are not a moron... is only a theoretical
place.

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 20:31:12 -0500, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

He's too stupid to make that connection.