Default Parallel Universe

"Liberals live in a parallel universe where the difference between a scandal
and a civil right is whether a Republican or a Democrat is caught doing it."
Argus Hamilton

On Sep 30, 10:52*am, "Lu Powell" wrote:
"Liberals live in a parallel universe where the difference between a scandal
and a civil right is whether a Republican or a Democrat is caught doing it."
Argus Hamilton

tell it to richard nixon who was so corrupt and scandal ridden his own
VP had to resign.

oh. the right wing forgot about that

"wf3h" wrote in message
On Sep 30, 10:52 am, "Lu Powell" wrote:
"Liberals live in a parallel universe where the difference between a
scandal
and a civil right is whether a Republican or a Democrat is caught doing
it."
Argus Hamilton

tell it to richard nixon who was so corrupt and scandal ridden his own
VP had to resign.

The nattering nabobs of negitivism? Safire died recently. I liked "hopeless,
hysterical hypochondriacs of history" better.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On 9/30/09 1:38 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 30, 10:52 am, "Lu wrote:
"Liberals live in a parallel universe where the difference between a
scandal
and a civil right is whether a Republican or a Democrat is caught doing
it."
Argus Hamilton

tell it to richard nixon who was so corrupt and scandal ridden his own
VP had to resign.

The nattering nabobs of negitivism? Safire died recently. I liked "hopeless,
hysterical hypochondriacs of history" better.

If memory serves, Agnew's corruption had little or nothing to do with
Nixon's corruption.

I liked Nixon. He was very smart and effective in many areas as
president. He did drag his butt on that idiot war against Vietnam,
though. His character flaws and his corruptible staff led to his
political demise.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

*wrote in message
On Sep 30, 10:52 am, "Lu *wrote:
"Liberals live in a parallel universe where the difference between a
scandal
and a civil right is whether a Republican or a Democrat is caught doing
it."
Argus Hamilton

tell it to richard nixon who was so corrupt and scandal ridden his own
VP had to resign.

The nattering nabobs of negitivism? Safire died recently. I liked "hopeless,
hysterical hypochondriacs of history" better.

If memory serves, Agnew's corruption had little or nothing to do with
Nixon's corruption.

that's true. he freelanced...

I liked Nixon. He was very smart and effective in many areas as
president. He did drag his butt on that idiot war against Vietnam,
though. His character flaws and his corruptible staff led to his
political demise.

--

at least he was consistent. someone once said about nixon that he'd
lie, even when he didn't have to, just to keep in practice.

m...
wrote in message
On Sep 30, 10:52 am, "Lu wrote:
"Liberals live in a parallel universe where the difference between a
scandal
and a civil right is whether a Republican or a Democrat is caught doing
it."
Argus Hamilton

tell it to richard nixon who was so corrupt and scandal ridden his own
VP had to resign.

The nattering nabobs of negitivism? Safire died recently. I liked
"hopeless,
hysterical hypochondriacs of history" better.

If memory serves, Agnew's corruption had little or nothing to do with
Nixon's corruption.

I liked Nixon. He was very smart and effective in many areas as president.
He did drag his butt on that idiot war against Vietnam, though. His
character flaws and his corruptible staff led to his political demise.

He had some political guts, Nixon did. For all his smarts, he acted stupidly
with the Watergate coverup. He went to China and that was a good thing.

I truly dislike Agnew. I wasn't really politically aware for this time
period, but I remember thinking Agnew looked like he smelled funny. My mom
told me I said that about him.

--
Nom=de=Plume