Default storm report

On Aug 27, 5:25*pm, "Califbill" wrote:
"North Star" *wrote in message

On Aug 27, 9:05 am, wf3h wrote:

a little late....called the marina this morning to see if they could
disconnect the shore power line but long beach island has been
evacuated and the marina is closed. calling for 60mph winds
today...the little boat's on its own!

have a friend whose son lives on their boat...he's evacuated but will
be back on the island when they reopen it...will let me know if i
still have a boat

There's always something ...
When Juan passed through here in September of 2003, we doubled all the
lines connecting the Mirage 33 sailboat to it's slip... but forgot to
add extra line to wrap around the genoa... in fact we should have
taken it down.
The sail was blown out and ripped to shreds..... an $1800.00 loss. *I
believe the owners insurance covered it.

Reply:
Insurance should not cover an error by the owner like the ripped sail.
Laziness and carelessness should not be rewarded. *Just ups the rates for
the rest of us.

You drinking again Swill??
If you were right, insurance companies would refuse to payout on half
the automobile accidents... especially in the US.

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 08:26:31 -0400, iBoatMore wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 8/27/11 4:25 PM, Califbill wrote:
"North Star" wrote in message

On Aug 27, 9:05 am, wf3h wrote:
[...]

You just have to love it when the self-proclaimed "perfect" pipe up.
They're perfect, all right...perfect assholes.

Yeah, we know, you favor rewarding those who are lazy and careless.

funny...i haven't seen him sing the praises of wall street.

"North Star" wrote in message

On Aug 27, 9:05 am, wf3h wrote:

[...]

You dumb ****!!! You're a drinker and you made statements about your
alcoholic son and you accuse others of drinking. Why the hell should
insurance pay for something like a ripped sail due to your incompetence.
Not like driving down the street and wrecking the car. You pay extra for
that coverage. Make it a rider on the policy for coverage of your own
screw-ups. I guess you want the insurance company to pay for the clean up
of your yard after the windstorm as you and your family are too drunk to
handle that chore. You want insurance to cover that sail that ripped
during a race? Yup, you would.

"North Star" *wrote in message

On Aug 27, 9:05 am, wf3h wrote:

[...]

during a race? *Yup, you would.- Hide quoted text -

hey Swill..
I bought you a ticket for your much needed vacation.
Bon voyage! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

"North Star" wrote in message

On Aug 27, 9:05 am, wf3h wrote:

[...]

Dip****, you can not afford a major pot to **** in. I can afford vacations.
Fact is I have been on a couple already this year. Camping the North Coast
of Calif. 10 days in Kona. A week long range fishing trip out of San
Diego. Plus an upcoming 10 day trip to San Diego for some surfing and
fishing. A weekend Kayak derby in Shelter Cove, CA. Now you, if you
stopped buying so much booze for you and your kid, you could at least afford
a weekend with the wife at a cheap B&B. But your life is to kiss Harry's
ass it seems.

"North Star" *wrote in message

On Aug 27, 9:05 am, wf3h wrote:

[...]

ass it seems.- Hide quoted text -

Take my offer...please!

In article 38526db4-bccd-4ef0-921b-a17b7ed5cd15
@a14g2000yqo.googlegroups.com, says...

"North Star" *wrote in message

On Aug 27, 9:05 am, wf3h wrote:

[...]

You can't afford a little wager let alone a vacation.

"North Star" *wrote in message

On Aug 27, 9:05 am, wf3h wrote:

[...]

You can't afford a little wager let alone a vacation.- Hide quoted text -

Who says I can't afford a wager or vacation??
I'm trying to spare the entire group your crying & moaning if I took
your life savings on something as foolish as a wager.

In article 62992a43-cb60-44f6-9af1-6146f4bff6f8
@l4g2000vbv.googlegroups.com, says...

"North Star" *wrote in message

On Aug 27, 9:05 am, wf3h wrote:

[...]

Try me, Don. You're almost as good as Harry at squirming out of
something you've said. Yep, the Cowardly Duo!