Default Goodnight, Irene...

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 08:41:43 -0400, iBoatMore wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 8/26/11 6:09 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 26, 6:35 pm, X ` wrote:
On 8/26/11 5:33 PM, wf3h wrote:

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:18:10 -0400, X `
wrote:

The latest tracking info seems to indicate Irene will skirt across the
bottom of Chesapeake Bay and hit the tip of the DelMarVa Peninsula. The
Bay is narrow, though, so I'm sure we're going to have a hell of a lot
of wind and rain and, of course, the usual several days of power outages.

Boat's in a creek up the Pax River, tied to a floating dock. About as
much as I can do. The marinas on the Bay are not particularly sheltered.

yeah you and i are gonna have a helluva time over the next 2 days...oh
well...good luck!

Likewise.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

I'm glad mine's on it's trailer in the driveway.
I will have to better secure it's cover... or just take it off.

Looks to me as if you'll just have a windy normal storm with rain...if
you are lucky.

I'll bet you two are scared ****less like the cowards you are, eh Loogy?

never been in a hurricane, eh? you get your blowjobs from crackwhores
and figure that counts

In articleZd2dnTkBQKpfhsXTnZ2dnUVZ_sudnZ2d@earthlink .com,

wrote:

[...]

My advice, which I intend to follow, is to just ignore these moronic
postings from the Loogy/Loogywannabe/iboatmore/whatever he changes his
handle to next. They are totally devoid of meaningful content.

wrote:

[...]

PS - If you notice, I have ignored Loogie and his numerous handles for
years. He is not worth my time.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 09:16:33 -0400, X ~ Man
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

he's deranged. probably has munchausen's syndrome

In article ,
says...

he's deranged. probably has munchausen's syndrome

Do you mean munchkins's syndrome?

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yes, so true, that is why I never respond to his emails or even discuss
him in rec.boats. He wants my attention, so I completely ignore him.

wrote:

[...]

Sure Kevin. How's that engineering consulting job going?

Good Night, Irene Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 10 August 28th 11 03:12 PM
Jennine Irene Gallilee RI Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 0 June 8th 08 12:58 PM
Goodnight kiss Don White General 12 June 1st 08 09:53 AM
Goodnight, kiddies! Capt. Rob ASA 4 December 22nd 05 02:46 PM