Default Got a good chunk of patio put down...

http://tinyurl.com/3klpulb

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

In article ,
says...

http://tinyurl.com/3klpulb

And you're saying you done this all yourself in part of a day? You are a
liar as well as a coward!

On 25/08/2011 2:34 PM, X ~ Man wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3klpulb

That took you all summer? Wow. And I can tell your already screwing
up. The edges of that is going to look like **** in 2 years or less.
--
If it is all Bush's fault, then how come Obama is doing much more of the
same and expecting different results?

On 8/25/11 4:53 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 25/08/2011 2:34 PM, X ~ Man wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3klpulb

That took you all summer? Wow. And I can tell your already screwing up.
The edges of that is going to look like **** in 2 years or less.

It took me today, after the necessary soil was removed, and since the
"edges" aren't finished yet, your moronic statement is...moronic.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:34:07 -0400, X ~ Man
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3klpulb

Nice.. I like bricks. Are the square holes just missing square bricks
or are you putting a railing or something there?

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3klpulb

Nice.. I like bricks. Are the square holes just missing square bricks
or are you putting a railing or something there?

I have to cut some "brick" to fit the square holes, and put them in sort
of like you would in a jigsaw puzzle. The brick, by the way, is actually
concrete brick. They're a lot stronger than clay brick, and, like clay
brick, the color goes all the way through. I have to cut some brick to
fit up against the concrete cylinders that support the deck posts.
*That* is going to be interesting, since the cylinders are round. :)

The next project is to install a gas fireplace in the master bedroom.
It's simple carpentry, but I am hiring a licensed plumber to run,
connect and test the gas line.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3klpulb

Nice.. I like bricks. Are the square holes just missing square bricks
or are you putting a railing or something there?

I have to cut some "brick" to fit the square holes, and put them in sort
of like you would in a jigsaw puzzle. The brick, by the way, is actually
concrete brick. They're a lot stronger than clay brick, and, like clay
brick, the color goes all the way through. I have to cut some brick to
fit up against the concrete cylinders that support the deck posts.
*That* is going to be interesting, since the cylinders are round. :)

The next project is to install a gas fireplace in the master bedroom.
It's simple carpentry, but I am hiring a licensed plumber to run,
connect and test the gas line.

A round peg is a square hole... lol

I ran some gas line from underneath the house to the laundry room (it
was really easy to extend the pipe), and made all the connections
myself. I had a licensed guy who was doing something else check my
work as I went just to be sure.

On 8/25/11 6:43 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:17:37 -0400, X ~
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

In our case, the gas line has to be snaked from the basement above the
ceiling to a sidewall and then fed up through the sidewalls of the house
to a spot in the master bedroom. I'd rather have a licensed plumber do
that.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

In article ,
says...

On 8/25/11 6:43 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:17:37 -0400, X ~
wrote:

[...]

Coward.

X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/25/11 6:43 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:17:37 -0400, X ~
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Find a union chump and it might be done by X-mas.

-HB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg