Default Please pick up the pace

I have been an active member of rec.boats for almost 20 yrs. For the
last 15 yrs rec.boats has been a cesspool of right wing slime. The only
reason I even bother to read and post to rec.boats is so I can watch
rec.boats slide into the black hole of cyberspace. I have been doing my
best to help this process, but some of you other assholes have failed to
keep up with my vile posts. Please pick up the pace so we can destroy
what remains of rec.boats.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

On 8/24/2011 5:19 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
I have been an active member of rec.boats for almost 20 yrs. For the
last 15 yrs rec.boats has been a cesspool of right wing slime. The only
reason I even bother to read and post to rec.boats is so I can watch
rec.boats slide into the black hole of cyberspace. I have been doing my
best to help this process, but some of you other assholes have failed to
keep up with my vile posts. Please pick up the pace so we can destroy
what remains of rec.boats.

15 years of wishin and hopein rec. boats would go into the toilet. You
certainly are a patient guy Krause.

On 24/08/2011 3:19 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
I have been an active member of rec.boats for almost 20 yrs. For the
last 15 yrs rec.boats has been a cesspool of right wing slime. The only
reason I even bother to read and post to rec.boats is so I can watch
rec.boats slide into the black hole of cyberspace. I have been doing my
best to help this process, but some of you other assholes have failed to
keep up with my vile posts. Please pick up the pace so we can destroy
what remains of rec.boats.

So leave!! You have your google group. Go, leave, vamoose, hit the
road, **** off, take your pick.

--
If it is all Bush's fault, then how come Obama is doing much more of the
same and expecting different results?

On 24/08/2011 3:46 PM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/24/2011 5:19 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
I have been an active member of rec.boats for almost 20 yrs. For the
last 15 yrs rec.boats has been a cesspool of right wing slime. The only
reason I even bother to read and post to rec.boats is so I can watch
rec.boats slide into the black hole of cyberspace. I have been doing my
best to help this process, but some of you other assholes have failed to
keep up with my vile posts. Please pick up the pace so we can destroy
what remains of rec.boats.

15 years of wishin and hopein rec. boats would go into the toilet. You
certainly are a patient guy Krause.

You can still google up harryk from 2003, always been an ass hole.

On 8/24/11 6:47 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/08/2011 3:19 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
I have been an active member of rec.boats for almost 20 yrs. For the
last 15 yrs rec.boats has been a cesspool of right wing slime. The only
reason I even bother to read and post to rec.boats is so I can watch
rec.boats slide into the black hole of cyberspace. I have been doing my
best to help this process, but some of you other assholes have failed to
keep up with my vile posts. Please pick up the pace so we can destroy
what remains of rec.boats.

So leave!! You have your google group. Go, leave, vamoose, hit the road,
**** off, take your pick.

And once again, moron canuckles falls for the moron id spoofer.

On 8/25/11 12:50 PM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/25/2011 10:41 AM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/25/11 8:52 AM, iBoat More wrote:
In articleGrWdnW81CMB74sjTnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/24/11 6:47 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/08/2011 3:19 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
I have been an active member of rec.boats for almost 20 yrs. For the
last 15 yrs rec.boats has been a cesspool of right wing slime. The
only
reason I even bother to read and post to rec.boats is so I can watch
rec.boats slide into the black hole of cyberspace. I have been
doing my
best to help this process, but some of you other assholes have
failed to
keep up with my vile posts. Please pick up the pace so we can destroy
what remains of rec.boats.

So leave!! You have your google group. Go, leave, vamoose, hit the
road,
**** off, take your pick.

And once again, moron canuckles falls for the moron id spoofer.

It's hard to tell, he's spot on, coward.

He might be spot on, but anyone but you morons will always check the
headers completely before commenting on my posts.

No need to check headers if it's a decent parody. Trashing you isn't an
exact science.

You're responding to the spoofer, moron. A decent parody would require
someone with writing ability. The spoofer writes like you do...at the
grammar school level.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

On 8/25/2011 12:55 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
[...]

I keep hearing references to your supposed writing ability. Do you have
a demo transcript you can share with us?

Official pace car...sent by a friend. John H[_11_] General 0 December 5th 09 01:26 AM
General Pace is Right Jeff ASA 25 March 16th 07 05:09 PM
General Pace is Right Maxprop ASA 0 March 14th 07 03:00 PM
ISO Pace-Edwards Mast steps Skip Gundlach Cruising 0 November 10th 06 02:46 AM
Productivity Expands at a Faster Pace Bert Robbins General 0 December 6th 05 02:01 PM