Default Little short guys and their tempers

On Aug 24, 4:11*pm, iBoat More wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:23:08 -0700 (PDT), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:

On Aug 23, 3:20*pm, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/23/11 3:05 PM, JustWait wrote:

On 8/23/2011 2:57 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 23/08/2011 11:20 AM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 23, 1:16 pm, X ~ wrote:
On 8/23/11 12:04 PM, iBoat More wrote:

In articleQfCdnRbvkqvzWs7TnZ2dnUVZ_hadn...@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/23/11 11:26 AM, iBoat More wrote:
In ,
says...

On 8/23/11 10:04 AM, iBoat More wrote:
In article5oadnfPTM9QjOc7TnZ2dnUVZ_uadn...@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/23/11 8:58 AM, iBoat More wrote:
In article932856f6-245a-423d-b318-cb0ccf3461a2
@eb1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

Another Snotty.... and in Canada no less.........
http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/r...s-bc-man-again...

You are certainly a short bow legged cowardly little ****, but
I think
you're far to scared to ever confront anybody.

Get along, Little Loogy, get along.

Get along, you ****ing low life coward.

You sho' tawk tuff, Lil Loogyman. Bet u'd b nicer uzing yer real
nym.

It's so easy to be a tough little boy like Lil Loogy when you are
hiding
behind anonymity.

You don't use yours coward. But you are still a scared pants ****ing
coward.

I'm not hiding behind anonymity, Lil Loogy. Just about everyone here
knows my real name. But you sure work hard to try to conceal your
identity, and we know why, and it has nothing to do with internet
security reasons.

I want to take some of yours and Don's money and make you look like
the
fools you are, that's why. I'll gladly give up my identity for that!!
But, you two are cowards and squirm away. Coward.

I'll be glad to put up a quarter, not that having your ID is worth a
quarter to me.- Hide quoted text -

I'd put up a Canadian looney... that would be appropriate.

That is $1.011 USD, wait until Bernanke prints more fraud inflationary
moneys, should be $1.10.

Be careful with your ID and Harry.. He will call the cops on you, and
now I found out he called the hospital to make sure I was paying my
heart bill and tried to see if he could hurt my family financially by
telling them I have two homes and a "bike team"...

That's an absolute, total fabrication, Ingersoll. I never called the
hospital you stiffed. I was tempted to call the attorney general of
Connecticut and inform him of the various commercial "misstatements" on
the internet services for sale site of yours, but I thought better of
it. If you want to run a fraudulent business in Connecticut, its
legalities are no concern of mine.

Yeah, is that like when you said " I didn't call the cops, I e-mailed
them"? We got your number dude. You are a ****ing snake in the grass..

So, you got called on childish reflexive behavior and you STILL can't
let it go? WHAT does it take for you to understand a problem enough to
take appropriate and effective action?

You childish return-rants have done NOTHING but ESCALATE the problem.

No, you're wrong. Take a look. Loogy hasn't been here for over a year.
He's had a LOT of bad things happen with his family members. I won't go
into detail because Harry and Don they'd use it for their pleasure. But,
you are wrong because even though Loogy hasn't been here in a long time,
they continue to say terrible things about him, his children and his
wife. They are the lowest of the low. Real cowards.- Hide quoted text -

He's had a LOT of bad things happen with his family members.

Karma " paybacks " are a bitch, huh?

In article ,
says...

On Aug 23, 1:16 pm, X ~ wrote:
[...]

Bull****. Loogy is here every day. He just changes his handle
frequently. Right now, he's "iBoat More."

Gee, Harry, you say that like it's fact. Let's bet a grand, okay?

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/r...-against-car-1
You are certainly a short bow legged cowardly little ****, but I think
you're far to scared to ever confront anybody.

Canadians are stupid!

-HB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Is that all you can afford, you *******?

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

Definately.

There's no "a" in definitely.

North Star wrote:
On Aug 23, 1:16 pm, X ~ wrote:
[...]

The coward is so afraid to make a wager after he runs his stupid mouth,
the same as Harry, so I've named them the Cowardly Duo. It fits
perfectly!