Honey Badger Honey Badger is offline

Default Little short guys and their tempers

North Star wrote:
On Aug 23, 1:16 pm, X ~ wrote:
On 8/23/11 12:04 PM, iBoat More wrote:

In articleQfCdnRbvkqvzWs7TnZ2dnUVZ_hadn...@earthlink .com,
says...
On 8/23/11 11:26 AM, iBoat More wrote:
In ,
says...
On 8/23/11 10:04 AM, iBoat More wrote:
In article5oadnfPTM9QjOc7TnZ2dnUVZ_uadn...@earthlink .com,
says...
On 8/23/11 8:58 AM, iBoat More wrote:
In article932856f6-245a-423d-b318-cb0ccf3461a2
@eb1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...
Another Snotty.... and in Canada no less.........
http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/r...s-bc-man-again...
You are certainly a short bow legged cowardly little ****, but I think
you're far to scared to ever confront anybody.
Get along, Little Loogy, get along.
Get along, you ****ing low life coward.
You sho' tawk tuff, Lil Loogyman. Bet u'd b nicer uzing yer real nym..
It's so easy to be a tough little boy like Lil Loogy when you are hiding
behind anonymity.
You don't use yours coward. But you are still a scared pants ****ing
coward.
I'm not hiding behind anonymity, Lil Loogy. Just about everyone here
knows my real name. But you sure work hard to try to conceal your
identity, and we know why, and it has nothing to do with internet
security reasons.
I want to take some of yours and Don's money and make you look like the
fools you are, that's why. I'll gladly give up my identity for that!!
But, you two are cowards and squirm away. Coward.

I'll be glad to put up a quarter, not that having your ID is worth a
quarter to me.- Hide quoted text -

I'd put up a Canadian looney... that would be appropriate.

Is that all you can afford, you *******?

-HB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg