Default Just for the Plum, I suppose I am a racist for posting this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=124ge...embedded#t=20s

I dare you to listen to the whole thing....

On Aug 20, 8:07*pm, JustWait wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=124ge...embedded#t=20s

I dare you to listen to the whole thing....

I guess the fleabaggers don't want to hear about racism from a real
black person... snerk.

On 21/08/2011 2:55 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Aug 20, 8:07 pm, wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=124ge...embedded#t=20s

I dare you to listen to the whole thing....

I guess the fleabaggers don't want to hear about racism from a real
black person...snerk.

All fleabaggers worship denial of reality, it defines a fleabagger.
--
Flea party (leftie) fear, begets flea party smear.

I guess you and your racist buddies continue to be full of ****.

On Aug 20, 8:07 pm, *wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=124ge...embedded#t=20s

I dare you to listen to the whole thing....

I guess the fleabaggers don't want to hear about racism from a real
black person...snerk.

All fleabaggers worship denial of reality, it defines a fleabagger.

I guess you and your racist buddies continue to be full of ****.

You keep throwing the racist word around when you are a progressive.
Don't you know how silly that is?

On 20-Aug-2011, JustWait wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=124ge...embedded#t=20s

I dare you to listen to the whole thing....

As soon as the Clinton Skank brings Moammar to D.C. he'll straighten out you
honkies.