Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Sounds like a Ditzy Plum...

One winter morning a husband and wife (a blond) in northern Minnesota
were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer
say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today.. You must
park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the
snowplows can get through." So the good wife went out and moved her
car.

A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio
announcer said, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You
must park your car on the odd-numbered side of the street, so the
snowplows can get through." The good wife went out and moved her car
again.

The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio
announcer says, "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You
must park....." Then the electric po wer went out. The good wife was
very upset, and with a worried look on her face she said, "Honey, I
don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on
so the snowplows can get through?"

With the love and understanding in his voice that all men who are
married to Blondes exhibit, the husband replied, "Why don't you just
leave it in the garage this time?"

--

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

John H

Poster of the month prize goes to the plum. No surprise there. Jim General 56 November 25th 09 04:31 PM
Sounds like... HK General 1 June 11th 09 03:18 PM
Sounds like someone here! [email protected] General 20 February 24th 08 06:29 AM