Default Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Bachmann: I’m scholarly

(CNN) - Newly declared Republican presidential candidate Michele
Bachmann defended her past gaffes Tuesday by touting her background as
an attorney and small business owner.

“People can make mistakes and I wish I could be perfect every time I say
something, but I can’t,” Bachmann said on CNN’s “American Morning.” “But
one thing people know about me is that I’m a substantive, serious person
and I have a strong background.”

The Minnesota congresswoman addressed her most recent slip up when she
incorrectly said movie star John Wayne was born in Waterloo, Iowa,
Bachmann's native city and the site of her presidential announcement
Monday. Wayne was born in nearby Winterset.

“John Wayne’s parents first home was in Waterloo, Iowa and he was from
Iowa and of course the main point I was making are the sensibilities of
John Wayne, which is patriotism, love of country, standing up for our
nation, that positive enthusiasm is what America’s all about,” Bachmann
said. “And that’s of course my main point.”

- - -

Her husband's academic credentials are fraudulent.

On 17/08/2011 11:36 AM, X ~ Man wrote:
[...]

We know how you hate women that are not underage putting up with your
bull****.

--
Flea party (leftie) fear, begets flea party smear.

On 8/17/2011 1:44 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

Harry Krause's credentials are fraudulent. Maybe Dr. Grear's are too.

On 8/17/2011 4:33 PM, BeachBum wrote:

Harry Krause's credentials are fraudulent. Maybe Dr. Grear's are too.

That's Dr. Dr. Dr. Grear to you.

[...]

ROTFLMAO... Harry Mr. "I lied when I said I graduated from Yale, I lied
about my sisters education too", questioning someones credentials?
LOL... What a frekin' loser...