Default A must see video

On 14/08/2011 6:26 PM, BeachBum wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9...layer_embedded

This is the best video I have seen on the issue.

Get this guy to run for the senate or congress. I would vote for him if
I could.

So good, I am going to listen to it again.
--
Flea party (leftie) fear, begets flea party smear.

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:58:19 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 14/08/2011 6:26 PM, BeachBum wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9...layer_embedded

This is the best video I have seen on the issue.

Get this guy to run for the senate or congress. I would vote for him if
I could.

So good, I am going to listen to it again.

Oh, yes, you're an idiot. Despite the humor, he got several things
wrong factually. As I said, you're an idiot.

wrote:

On 14/08/2011 6:26 PM, BeachBum wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9...layer_embedded

This is the best video I have seen on the issue.

Get this guy to run for the senate or congress. I would vote for him if
I could.

So good, I am going to listen to it again.

Oh, yes, you're an idiot. Despite the humor, he got several things
wrong factually. As I said, you're an idiot.

Actually, he had his facts right on the money. Fact is USA is now
unwilling or unable to every pay its bills with real money ever again.

Hey, democrats could tell em this is bull**** and show us how. But
would then state if your not full of ****, then implement it.

It is dishonorable to print fraud money to pay your bills. If any of us
tried what the corrupt governemtn does the federal agencies of ATF, FBI,
NSA, CIA would just argue who gets you first.

Fact is, DC is running on fraud and bull****.
--
Flea party (leftie) fear, begets flea party smear.

wrote:

[...]

Actually, you're just an ignorant asshole.

wrote:

[...]

The little **** wouldn't know the facts if they bit her on the ass.

jamba handy video free download jamba handyvideo converter jambavideos auf handy jamba handy video geburtstag free jamba handyvideo akte 07jamba handyvideo [email protected] General 0 May 25th 08 11:21 AM
Biggest worldwide free Video multi language web , Travel, Sports, Health , Racing cars , Massages techniques, Games , Fashions, Jokes , Top models , Free online IT learning , 5000 links, 250 free online TV , 50000 music video, nice landscapes [email protected] General 0 August 16th 07 04:00 PM
A new video... Wayne.B General 2 November 1st 06 04:55 AM
Impressive Video showing .50 caliber sniper rifle video on targets in Afghanistan HarryKrause General 1 July 10th 05 06:00 PM
Video CANDChelp ASA 0 July 29th 03 05:35 PM