Default BC Speedboater still not charged

Been over a year now since a speed boat with 27 empties and pot, seen
doing donuts and speeding parked inside a houseboat killing one,
hospitalizing 8 others....boat driver has 3 priors for DWI....

And hasn't been charged or arrested. Wonder how he knows?

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...-crash-100806/

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

On 8/12/2011 11:39 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

Been over a year now since a speed boat with 27 empties and pot, seen
doing donuts and speeding parked inside a houseboat killing one,
hospitalizing 8 others....boat driver has 3 priors for DWI....

And hasn't been charged or arrested. Wonder how he knows?

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...-crash-100806/

Well, you know he "knows" somebody... That's just one of the perks being
friends with well.. you know.

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:39:47 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Been over a year now since a speed boat with 27 empties and pot, seen
doing donuts and speeding parked inside a houseboat killing one,
hospitalizing 8 others....boat driver has 3 priors for DWI....

And hasn't been charged or arrested. Wonder how he knows?

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...-crash-100806/

He must be a right-wing crazy. I don't know that many liberals who do
donuts and speed.

wrote:

Been over a year now since a speed boat with 27 empties and pot, seen
doing donuts and speeding parked inside a houseboat killing one,
hospitalizing 8 others....boat driver has 3 priors for DWI....

And hasn't been charged or arrested. Wonder how he knows?

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...-crash-100806/

He must be a right-wing crazy. I don't know that many liberals who do
donuts and speed.

I'm reserving judgment until I see the videos of the speedboat "doing
donuts and speeding" while "parked inside a houseboat."

wrote:

Been over a year now since a speed boat with 27 empties and pot, seen
doing donuts and speeding parked inside a houseboat killing one,
hospitalizing 8 others....boat driver has 3 priors for DWI....

And hasn't been charged or arrested. Wonder how he knows?

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...-crash-100806/

He must be a right-wing crazy. I don't know that many liberals who do
donuts and speed.

I'm reserving judgment until I see the videos of the speedboat "doing
donuts and speeding" while "parked inside a houseboat."

Prior to parking in the houseboat dummy.

wrote:

Been over a year now since a speed boat with 27 empties and pot, seen
doing donuts and speeding parked inside a houseboat killing one,
hospitalizing 8 others....boat driver has 3 priors for DWI....

And hasn't been charged or arrested. Wonder how he knows?

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...-crash-100806/

He must be a right-wing crazy. I don't know that many liberals who do
donuts and speed.

I'm reserving judgment until I see the videos of the speedboat "doing
donuts and speeding" while "parked inside a houseboat."

Prior to parking in the houseboat dummy.

Perhaps you should learn a bit more about the English language, asshole.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

On 12/08/2011 9:41 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/12/2011 11:39 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

Been over a year now since a speed boat with 27 empties and pot, seen
doing donuts and speeding parked inside a houseboat killing one,
hospitalizing 8 others....boat driver has 3 priors for DWI....

And hasn't been charged or arrested. Wonder how he knows?

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...-crash-100806/

Well, you know he "knows" somebody... That's just one of the perks being
friends with well.. you know.

Make a good story for the press on corruption of the justice system.
Apparently on a comment board from a bystander one cop wanted a
breathalyzer/blood test and the other cop said "not necessary".

I don't normally get into names but this case justifies it. The
perpetrator's name is Leon Reinbrecht of Celista BC. Don't want to boat
with this drunk. The pot was probably his sons.

On 8/12/11 12:07 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

So, basically, you have no evidence and are just spreading rumor. Figures.

And, as for the boating, well, you don't boat.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Been over a year now since a speed boat with 27 empties and pot, seen
doing donuts and speeding parked inside a houseboat killing one,
hospitalizing 8 others....boat driver has 3 priors for DWI....

And hasn't been charged or arrested. Wonder how he knows?

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...-crash-100806/

He must be a right-wing crazy. I don't know that many liberals who do
donuts and speed.

I'm reserving judgment until I see the videos of the speedboat "doing
donuts and speeding" while "parked inside a houseboat."

Prior to parking in the houseboat dummy.

Harry doesn't understand unless you dumb everything down and make it
perfectly clear.