CANDChelp

Default Bush Charged

Bush is going to be charged with the 3rd degree murder of American Soldiers by
several groups.
Standby for more.

RB
Gilligan

You idiot! Murder charges can only be brought about by the
state/county/feds.

Murder is not some civil suit you clown! Several groups bringing up
charges - aha haha ahahaha aaaha ahahahaha!

Why not send Suzzette to law skool so she could teach you something. At
least she won't be cleaning out bedpans and sticking hoses into people's
orifices.

You troll went down in flames.

Did you really go to college? Not a four year one.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Bush is going to be charged with the 3rd degree murder of American

Soldiers by
several groups.
Standby for more.

RB

CANDChelp

Murder is not some civil suit you clown!

While I'd expect that Billy Jane has poor language skills, I'm dissapointed in
you, Gilly. Neal would not have made this error! To "charge" with murder does
not infer any official action.

Charged: 9. To make a claim of wrongdoing against; accuse or blame: The police
charged him with car theft. Critics charged the writer with a lack of
originality. 10. To put the blame for; attribute or impute: charged the
accident to the driver's inexperience.

As usual...I'm right again!

RB
Gilligan

"CANDChelp" wrote in message

Charged: 9. To make a claim of wrongdoing against; accuse or blame: The

police
charged him with car theft. Critics charged the writer with a lack of
originality. 10. To put the blame for; attribute or impute: charged the
accident to the driver's inexperience.

So, according to you the Audobon Society can charge Bush with murder. I
charge you with stupidity.

Is there a difference between: "accused of murder" and "charged with
murder"?

Next you'll tell us that the Sierra Club has taken Bush into custody.