Default A rip in the space-time continuum

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Break...=B1&Id=1689508

On 8/10/2011 9:28 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:18:04 -0700,
wrote:

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Break...=B1&Id=1689508

Too bad Apple is keeping most of their cash in China (a fact)

Maybe if we didn't have such an abusive corporate tax rate they would
repatriate some of that money and perhaps, make something here.

Abusive tax rate? You haven't been keeping up have you. Over fifteen
hundred Corporations paid no tax. If a corporation is paying the 35%
they better get a new tax accountant. When they do pay taxes, everything
including the kitchen sink is deducted before taxes.
Individuals usually pay a higher rate.
This spiel is getting old. Surprised many still swallow it.
If they make their money here, on Americans, they should pay their taxes
here to support the Republic. If they paid their share everyone else
could pay less, in theory.

wrote:

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Break...=B1&Id=1689508

Too bad Apple is keeping most of their cash in China (a fact)

Maybe if we didn't have such an abusive corporate tax rate they would
repatriate some of that money and perhaps, make something here.

Too bad we don't penalize companies who ship jobs overseas or reform
the tax code, so that companies who do business in the US pay US
taxes.

wrote:

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Break...=B1&Id=1689508

Too bad Apple is keeping most of their cash in China (a fact)

Maybe if we didn't have such an abusive corporate tax rate they would
repatriate some of that money and perhaps, make something here.

Abusive tax rate? You haven't been keeping up have you. Over fifteen
hundred Corporations paid no tax. If a corporation is paying the 35%
they better get a new tax accountant. When they do pay taxes, everything
including the kitchen sink is deducted before taxes.
Individuals usually pay a higher rate.
This spiel is getting old. Surprised many still swallow it.
If they make their money here, on Americans, they should pay their taxes
here to support the Republic. If they paid their share everyone else
could pay less, in theory.

Well, there's that...

wrote:

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Break...=B1&Id=1689508

Too bad Apple is keeping most of their cash in China (a fact)

Maybe if we didn't have such an abusive corporate tax rate they would
repatriate some of that money and perhaps, make something here.

Funny, I don't blame them. A iPad made in China and sold in China is
supposed to pay DC income tax?

Maybe China should impose a 5% currency loss taxes on US....

Hear yourself think? Look GE, putting $2B into China, moving its medial
where the profits are. Makes sense.

You backwards fleabeggars need to know the universe does not rotate
around USA. Who knows, maybe Apple will pick up sticks and move to
China. All USA has to offer is just more debt and debt-taxation.

Which is really why jobs suck, not a good environment.
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

wrote:

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Break...=B1&Id=1689508

Too bad Apple is keeping most of their cash in China (a fact)

Maybe if we didn't have such an abusive corporate tax rate they would
repatriate some of that money and perhaps, make something here.

Too bad we don't penalize companies who ship jobs overseas or reform
the tax code, so that companies who do business in the US pay US
taxes.

Taxing companies in foreign countries - they are just going to tell the
USA to **** off. And why some have already moved. DC can tax them on
imports, but Americans pay. Sort of like oil, tax oil you pay. As it
should be.
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

wrote:

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Break...=B1&Id=1689508

Too bad Apple is keeping most of their cash in China (a fact)

Maybe if we didn't have such an abusive corporate tax rate they would
repatriate some of that money and perhaps, make something here.

Too bad we don't penalize companies who ship jobs overseas or reform
the tax code, so that companies who do business in the US pay US
taxes.

Taxing companies in foreign countries - they are just going to tell the
USA to **** off. And why some have already moved. DC can tax them on
imports, but Americans pay. Sort of like oil, tax oil you pay. As it
should be.

Wow... you're pretty stupid and you demonstrate it every day.

wrote:

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Break...=B1&Id=1689508

Too bad Apple is keeping most of their cash in China (a fact)

Maybe if we didn't have such an abusive corporate tax rate they would
repatriate some of that money and perhaps, make something here.

Funny, I don't blame them. A iPad made in China and sold in China is
supposed to pay DC income tax?

Maybe China should impose a 5% currency loss taxes on US....

Hear yourself think? Look GE, putting $2B into China, moving its medial
where the profits are. Makes sense.

You backwards fleabeggars need to know the universe does not rotate
around USA. Who knows, maybe Apple will pick up sticks and move to
China. All USA has to offer is just more debt and debt-taxation.

Which is really why jobs suck, not a good environment.

No funny that you're stupid.

In article , says...

wrote:

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Break...=B1&Id=1689508

Too bad Apple is keeping most of their cash in China (a fact)

Maybe if we didn't have such an abusive corporate tax rate they would
repatriate some of that money and perhaps, make something here.

Abusive tax rate? You haven't been keeping up have you. Over fifteen
hundred Corporations paid no tax. If a corporation is paying the 35%
they better get a new tax accountant. When they do pay taxes, everything
including the kitchen sink is deducted before taxes.
Individuals usually pay a higher rate.
This spiel is getting old. Surprised many still swallow it.
If they make their money here, on Americans, they should pay their taxes
here to support the Republic. If they paid their share everyone else
could pay less, in theory.

If I have $100 billion in China and I pay 15% tax in China I have $85
billion. Then when I repatriate that money I pay 35% on my $100 billion
leaving me with $50 billion. Why would I ever want to lose half of my
profits just to bring the money to the USA?

wrote:

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Break...=B1&Id=1689508

Too bad Apple is keeping most of their cash in China (a fact)

Maybe if we didn't have such an abusive corporate tax rate they would
repatriate some of that money and perhaps, make something here.

Too bad we don't penalize companies who ship jobs overseas or reform
the tax code, so that companies who do business in the US pay US
taxes.

Taxing companies in foreign countries - they are just going to tell the
USA to **** off. And why some have already moved. DC can tax them on
imports, but Americans pay. Sort of like oil, tax oil you pay. As it
should be.

Did you know that DA Plume's native Iceland is actually one of our
better trading partners. Their exports (fish) to us are less than our
exports to them.
But our trade balances with China, Mexico, Canada,Japan, and Germany
need fixing. Maybe some more tariffs on them. And eliminate Nafta.

Boris Continuum Complete v4.0 , SideFX Houdini Master v8.0.474(Win/Linux), CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 v13.0, Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, Premiere Pro 2.0, Encore DVD v2.0, Audition v2.0, other 2006-Jan-25-to-2005-Aug-20 new programs, [email protected] ASA 1 February 5th 06 02:18 PM
Boris Continuum Complete v4.0 , SideFX Houdini Master v8.0.474(Win/Linux), CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 v13.0, Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, Premiere Pro 2.0, Encore DVD v2.0, Audition v2.0, other 2006-Jan-25-to-2005-Aug-20 new programs, [email protected] Tall Ships 0 February 4th 06 08:43 AM
Rip Tides [email protected] General 0 April 9th 05 03:25 AM
A rip off at any price... N1EE ASA 17 December 5th 04 01:17 PM
RIP - Rodney Gary Warner General 3 October 6th 04 05:48 PM