Default any horse racing fans...??

In article 66443b30-a9b7-430c-a026-
,
says...

On Aug 11, 3:35*pm, iBoat_Often wrote:
In article 955f9cdf-453e-478b-9090-
,
says...

On Aug 11, 2:18*pm, John H wrote:
This appears more exciting:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/ch_incl...gallery=253193

Must be a lot of boredom up there, huh?

Yes Kevin...the Looney Freak and the Freaky Loon would be right at
home up here.
So.. which are you?

Snerk! I love it when you show your stupidity, Don! STILL convinced I'm
someone named Kevin or now that I'm Scott? That's a new one! That's so
funny! Why aren't you over at Harry's new google group?

Not too bright, are you Kevin!!
Harry doesn't have a "new google group" that I'm aware of.

Keep on calling me kevin, you idiot, everyone here will laugh at you!
Hell, even Harry figured it out. But not you, you're as dumb as John!

On Aug 11, 2:18 pm, John wrote:
This appears more exciting:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/ch_incl...gallery=253193

Must be a lot of boredom up there, huh?

Yes Kevin...the Looney Freak and the Freaky Loon would be right at
home up here.
So.. which are you?

Snerk! I love it when you show your stupidity, Don! STILL convinced I'm
someone named Kevin or now that I'm Scott? That's a new one! That's so
funny! Why aren't you over at Harry's new google group?

Not too bright, are you Kevin!!
Harry doesn't have a "new google group" that I'm aware of.

You're just discovering the Loogy/Loogy Impersonator isn't too bright?
He wasn't too bright when he posted as Loogy, and he's only gotten
dumber with age.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

In article ,
says...

On Aug 11, 2:18 pm, John wrote:
This appears more exciting:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/ch_incl...gallery=253193

Must be a lot of boredom up there, huh?

Yes Kevin...the Looney Freak and the Freaky Loon would be right at
home up here.
So.. which are you?

Snerk! I love it when you show your stupidity, Don! STILL convinced I'm
someone named Kevin or now that I'm Scott? That's a new one! That's so
funny! Why aren't you over at Harry's new google group?

Not too bright, are you Kevin!!
Harry doesn't have a "new google group" that I'm aware of.

You're just discovering the Loogy/Loogy Impersonator isn't too bright?
He wasn't too bright when he posted as Loogy, and he's only gotten
dumber with age.

OH!!! Now you've changed your feeble mind again, eh? Do you really think
I'm loogy or kevin? If so, you just aren't very smart. How's that
Maryland red barn you have that is invisible on zillow?

On Aug 11, 5:08*pm, iBoat_Often wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Aug 11, 2:18 pm, John *wrote:
[...]

Maryland red barn you have that is invisible on zillow?- Hide quoted text -

Kevin... it's summertime!
Get out to Lake Lanier and paddle around a bit. It'll relax and make
you a better 'man'.

In article ece904f5-86a0-4106-9c03-0cc3eed7b288
@p5g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 11, 2:18 pm, John *wrote:
[...]

Where in hell is "Lake Lanier", idiot? Hey, let's do this, I'll reveal
my true identity. If I'm not Kevin, you'll go away and stay away, ok?
Hey, maybe your buddy Harry wants in too? Put up or shut up, you little
coward.

On 8/12/11 8:34 AM, iBoat_Often wrote:
In articleece904f5-86a0-4106-9c03-0cc3eed7b288
@p5g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 11, 5:08 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On Aug 11, 2:18 pm, John wrote:
[...]

You've changed your identity here so many times, I doubt you know your
"true identity," Loogy/Loogy Impersonator. Why don't you find some
little kid in the 'hood and break his or her arm?

In article ,
says...

On 8/12/11 8:34 AM, iBoat_Often wrote:
In articleece904f5-86a0-4106-9c03-0cc3eed7b288
@p5g2000vbl.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Aug 11, 5:08 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On Aug 11, 2:18 pm, John wrote:
[...]

Sure, "X-Man"!!! So, I take it you don't want to take the above
challenge, eh? Well, maybe Don will have the balls, but like you, I
doubt he has any. Now, why would I want to find some little kid and
break his or her arm? For you to think about fantasies like that, you
are one sick ****.

On 8/12/11 9:05 AM, iBoat Often wrote:
In articleDaOdnZqyvf0LvdjTnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/12/11 8:34 AM, iBoat_Often wrote:
In articleece904f5-86a0-4106-9c03-0cc3eed7b288
@p5g2000vbl.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Aug 11, 5:08 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On Aug 11, 2:18 pm, John wrote:
[...]

Sorry, I don't engage in "challenges" with the mentally challenged, like
you. I don't give a **** who you are because whoever you are, you're an
asshole. Knowing your actual name won't change that.

In article ,
says...

On 8/12/11 9:05 AM, iBoat Often wrote:
In articleDaOdnZqyvf0LvdjTnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/12/11 8:34 AM, iBoat_Often wrote:
In articleece904f5-86a0-4106-9c03-0cc3eed7b288
@p5g2000vbl.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Aug 11, 5:08 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On Aug 11, 2:18 pm, John wrote:
[...]

As suspected, coward.

On 8/12/11 10:21 AM, iBoat Often wrote:
In ,
says...

On 8/12/11 9:05 AM, iBoat Often wrote:
In articleDaOdnZqyvf0LvdjTnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/12/11 8:34 AM, iBoat_Often wrote:
In articleece904f5-86a0-4106-9c03-0cc3eed7b288
@p5g2000vbl.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Aug 11, 5:08 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On Aug 11, 2:18 pm, John wrote:
[...]

Perfect example of your stupidity. You think (and I use that word
loosely) that because I am not interested in knowing your actual
identity that I am a coward?

It's not a matter of a challenge, it's a matter of not caring who you
are and knowing that if I did know, it wouldn't change the fact that you
are a low-brain-output asshole.

Supporter website PUMA Racing Team | Puma Ocean Racing | Volvo Ocean Race 2008-2009 Ferdy A. Rozenberg ASA 1 October 13th 07 03:38 AM
Hobby Horse? Gordon Cruising 19 December 17th 06 10:28 AM
Free Horse Racing Tips Finn Power Boat Racing 0 July 30th 05 11:03 PM
IMS certificate software /crosspoast to rec.boats.racing, rec.boats.racing.power Marta K. General 2 June 22nd 04 07:19 AM
IMS certificate software /crosspoast to rec.boats.racing, rec.boats.racing.power Marta K. Power Boat Racing 1 June 22nd 04 04:37 AM