Default Duck hunting?

In article ,
says...

On 8/8/11 8:29 AM, John H wrote:
On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 01:13:34 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 00:16:19 -0400, wrote:

On 8/7/2011 11:54 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 22:29:00 -0400, wrote:

On 8/7/2011 9:19 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/7/11 8:45 PM, John H wrote:
Here's the Mother of All Duck Blinds. Hell, it may even have an elevator.
Imagine you're a poor little pintail on his way to mama.

http://retiredredneck.com/wp-content...uck-blinds.bmp

It takes a really brave man to shoot a duck.

Who does it take to catch a fish?

Would it be OK if you caught ducks on a spinning rod and drown them?
That is what we do with fish

Of course there are millions of people who think fishing is murder
too. It does make shooting an animal with a gun seem pretty humane
when you think about it and really more so if you think of what we do
to the bait. ;-)

The guy moaning about hunting ducks is the same one that proposes human
heads on pikes.

I have never actually been duck hunting. That implies getting up early
and freezing your ass off in a duck blind for a nasty bird I won't eat
but I am not offended by the sport.
It is a fact that Ducks Unlimited has done more to protect the
environment along flyways and preserve the species than all the
PETA/Humane society types combined.

I've been duck hunting just south of Cocoa, FL, along the St. John's River. Had to get up early, but
it was nice and warm, water was warm, and we got a mess of ducks. Didn't have a blind. Just hid in
some trees and bushes along the shore.

Thus proving my posit that absolutely no skill is needed to "hunt"
critters. If you can point a shotgun, you can kill ducks. How sporting,
how manly.

Almost as sporting as going to the grocery store and buying meat that
was tortured then killed, eh, spoofer?

On 8/7/2011 9:19 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/7/11 8:45 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

Not if you're Dick Cheney. Of course, he was really hunting friends.

On a canned hunt...where the wings of the birds they were "hunting" were
clipped so the critters couldn't fly very high. As comedian Lewis Black
noted, the "hunting party was upset" after the shooting because the next
day the hunters were going to go after rabbits with multiple sclerosis.

Lewis Black is incredible. Did you hear his Mother Teresa is Hitler
bit?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...azi-tourette-s

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 07:40:37 -0400, X - Man
wrote:

On 8/8/11 7:30 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 8/7/2011 9:19 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/7/11 8:45 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

Ducks Unlimited "protects the environment" along migratory bird flyways
so there will be more migratory birds to kill.

This was on The Daily Show also... amazingly funny to hear the guy
from DL angry with windmill makers over this.

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 08:29:22 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 01:13:34 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 00:16:19 -0400, Disgusted wrote:

On 8/7/2011 9:19 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/7/11 8:45 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

Ducks were good eatin'. I guess people who whine about killing ducks don't eat chicken either, or
beef, or pork. Not much sport in the way those critters are killed either. Shoot, they don't even
have a chance to escape!

Last I checked ducks are not a commercial life stock. There are lots
of people who are vegetarians and they are just as outraged by the
killing and eating of chickens, cows, pork, etc.

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 07:45:35 -0400, X - Man
wrote:

On 8/7/2011 9:19 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/7/11 8:45 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

Yeah, that's who I'd get my real hard political notions from.....

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 13:42:50 -0400, iBoat_Often wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 8/7/2011 9:19 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/7/11 8:45 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

Please show me where I said that or even intimated that. What I did
say was the Black was incredible.

Look up comedian in the dictionary!

On 8/8/11 2:08 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 13:42:50 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 07:45:35 -0400, X -
wrote:

On 8/7/2011 9:19 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/7/11 8:45 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

"I boat" is just the moron who changes his handle frequently and also ID
spoofs. Over and again he has demonstrated he hasn't the ability to read
for comprehension. It's amazing that as few regular posters as this
newsgroup has, so many of them are just plain...stupid.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

In article ,
says...

On 8/7/2011 9:19 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/7/11 8:45 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

So have you ever seen how commercial livestock is treated before it's
killed for you to eat? I have. A lot. A wild animal does none of the
suffering that commercial livestock goes through. If you think you are
being a savior to animals because you don't hunt, you are either fooling
yourself or are stupid. And guess what.... I don't hunt.

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 13:42:50 -0400, iBoat_Often wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 07:45:35 -0400, X - Man
wrote:

On 8/7/2011 9:19 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/7/11 8:45 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

You forgot to call names and insult like Harry. How many times have you
called someone a "moron" today?

Daughter wants to go hunting Frogwatch[_2_] General 25 August 24th 09 03:08 PM
Pirate Hunting Canuck57[_7_] General 26 May 20th 09 05:59 AM
Pirate Hunting Tim General 0 May 19th 09 04:03 AM
OT Duck, duck....goosed! JimH General 1 January 30th 06 03:21 PM
If it walks like a liberal duck and spends like a liberal duck Vito ASA 10 December 7th 04 05:58 PM