Default teabaggers got what they wanted and the stock market

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 18:35:29 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 07:16:46 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

yacht....that's rich!

and my dad was a pittsburgh steelworker

A yacht is a yacht. Don't you own an airplane too?

airplane? Not even a balsa wood glider.

i did buy a radio controlled helicopter for my nephew last
xmas...about $60

You are just rich all the way around. You are what you hate.

HHAHAHA rich...what a laff. steven colbert you aint

wf3h wrote:
On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 20:51:28 -0400, L
wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 21:38:11 -0400, L
wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 20:54:20 -0400, L
wrote:

BAR wrote:
In ,
says...
drops 1000 points. kind of tells you what wall street thinks of the
teabaggers
I hope you buried your money in coffee cans in your backyard.

That would be coffee _can_. He's broke.
yep me and every other middle class worker
Sucks to be you.
me and every other member of the middle class

No, just you. You can hardly speak for the middle class.

sorry sport. i'm typical middle class

you're braindead racist right wing

You are broke. Got a 401K, Skippy?

Tell me how I'm racist, too.

wrote:

BAR wrote:
In ,
says...
drops 1000 points. kind of tells you what wall street thinks of the
teabaggers
I hope you buried your money in coffee cans in your backyard.

That would be coffee _can_. He's broke.
yep me and every other middle class worker
Sucks to be you.
me and every other member of the middle class
No, just you. You can hardly speak for the middle class.

sorry sport. i'm typical middle class

you're braindead racist right wing

You are broke. Got a 401K, Skippy?

Tell me how I'm racist, too.

i'm middle class

you tell me. how's america treating the middle class?

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:47:48 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 05/08/2011 5:58 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

drops 1000 points. kind of tells you what wall street thinks of the
teabaggers

I hope you buried your money in coffee cans in your backyard.

Are you going to ask him where he lives if he did plant money thinking
it would grow?

When they were handing out brains, you thought they said drains, so
you blew your nose.

wrote:

i'm middle class

you tell me. how's america treating the middle class?

There is your problem, Bobby. You are your own man and shouldn't rely
on "america"

ah. the divide and conquer strategy that has destroyed the american
middle class

sorry moron. i'm not a right wing bobblehead. i, unlike you, know
statistics.

(we capitalize that here in the US) to treat you well.
Your failures are not America's problem, they are yours.

really. 130,000,000 americans have my problem? who knew!

more proof the right has no clue as to what's going on.
myth...fable...stories and fairy tales

that's right wing

as the stock market hucksters lather up the suckers over [email protected] General 0 May 27th 09 01:03 AM
New stock market terms Calif Bill General 1 December 22nd 08 05:23 AM
Stock market Gordon Cruising 2 October 12th 08 03:04 AM
(OT) stock market bb General 2 May 19th 04 12:38 AM