Default Just emailed the White House...

On Jul 26, 12:09*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 7/26/11 11:57 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

On 26/07/2011 3:51 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:41:48 -0600,
wrote:

Obama is full of ****. Talks a lot, points fingers a lot, but hasn't
made a single meaningful commitment with numbers yet. Man s
grandstanding on your futures.

Thing is, it doesn't mater. USA credit rating is in the toilet short of
a balanced budget which no one is talking of no mater how you cook it..

notice how the racist ignores the fact bush racked up FIVE TRILLION in
new programs

while obama has done 1.8T

but it's all the black guys fault....

Yep, it so happens the dumb**** is black. So your point? You are racist?

Posit: the dumber and more uneducated the right-wing poster, the more
likely he is to insult those who are smarter and more educated, and to
insult the concept of higher education.

Didn't some famous person right here once say, "Self praise sucks"?

wrote:

Obama is full of ****. Talks a lot, points fingers a lot, but hasn't
made a single meaningful commitment with numbers yet. Man s
grandstanding on your futures.

Thing is, it doesn't mater. USA credit rating is in the toilet short of
a balanced budget which no one is talking of no mater how you cook it.

notice how the racist ignores the fact bush racked up FIVE TRILLION in
new programs

while obama has done 1.8T

but it's all the black guys fault....

Yep, it so happens the dumb**** is black. So your point? You are racist?

Posit: the dumber and more uneducated the right-wing poster, the more
likely he is to insult those who are smarter and more educated, and to
insult the concept of higher education.

Didn't some famous person right here once say, "Self praise sucks"?

Here's how it really goes/
Posit: the dumber and more uneducated the xxxxx voter, the more likely
he voted for obama, and will do it again, god forbid, the opportunity
arises.
fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me.