Default Just emailed the White House...

On 25/07/2011 5:04 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:52:34 -0400, wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

...at:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

Sent this message:

Dear Mr. President, I heard you say you will not guarantee SS checks if the
debt ceiling isn't
raised.

Why is it the scare always has to do with SS, Medicare,& our Soldiers pay?

Why not stop your pay, your staff, or Congress and the Senate to save more
money for our country?

Why use Seniors, Soldiers,& our Needy as examples?

Take the money from those who take no risks and reap the benefits!!

Instead of threatening to withhold Social Security, VA and disability
payments of people who really
need the money....

Lets hold the paychecks of all house& senate members, then see how fast
they resolve the debt
ceiling crisis !!!!!

Might be a good idea if everyone did it.

The thing I have problems with regarding Obama's statements is that Social
Security payments are not at risk from a funding point of view.
The SS fund is solvent until 2037.

Now, if he and his Treasury Department decide to withhold payments in order
to use the funds for other bills, that's
another thing and could result in some serious legal problems. He and his
staff know that. Therefore, his statements regarding SS checks being
withheld are nothing more than scare tactics to gain support for his side.
I don't like that kind of dishonest politics.

Eisboch

It's very similar to what our county, and probably most others, does when taxpayers raise hell about
higher taxes for schools...

"Then we'll have to get rid of teachers and put more students in each classroom. The poor kids will
suffer."

Pure bull****.

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN, WHO WILL TEACH THE CHILDREN, AND THE OLD
PEOPLE, AND THE DRUNKEN SPENDERS IN WASHINGTON, AND THE LITTLE PUPPY
DOGS???? ... OH MY!!!!

Were there not schools before income tax? You bet. Perhaps instead of
carting all the money to the DC sink hole, spend it locally.

Yes, I am talking tax revolt.

--
Obama, enslaving Americans with debt-tax slavery for a spending binge.
Doesn't even borrow real money, Bernanke just creates it like a

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:41:48 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 25/07/2011 11:35 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:14:45 -0400, John
wrote:

...at:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

Sent this message:

Dear Mr. President, I heard you say you will not guarantee SS checks if the debt ceiling isn't
raised.

Why is it the scare always has to do with SS, Medicare,& our Soldiers pay?

Why not stop your pay, your staff, or Congress and the Senate to save more money for our country?

Why use Seniors, Soldiers,& our Needy as examples?

Take the money from those who take no risks and reap the benefits!!

Instead of threatening to withhold Social Security, VA and disability payments of people who really
need the money....

Lets hold the paychecks of all house& senate members, then see how fast they resolve the debt
ceiling crisis !!!!!

Might be a good idea if everyone did it.

The President is not the one who allocates money. That's up to the
Congress, who is threatening to default.

Why aren't you calling for all the people who voted against raising
the debt ceiling to give up their pay and staff?

Dream on fleabagger. Congress already passed a proposition that would
give Obama money but the democrats shot it down in the senate.

Obama is full of ****. Talks a lot, points fingers a lot, but hasn't
made a single meaningful commitment with numbers yet. Man s
grandstanding on your futures.

Thing is, it doesn't mater. USA credit rating is in the toilet short of
a balanced budget which no one is talking of no mater how you cook it.

The good news is that you're UNABLE to enter the US.

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:49:29 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 25/07/2011 2:09 PM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/25/2011 3:52 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

Just another scare tactic. Add that to the illegal war he has going in
lybia and you might just have just cause for impeachment.

Yep, Obama has money to fight a Saudi-Euro regime grudge match, but
meanwhile 1.5+ million American kids are in homeless families in
California. Foreign aide and corporate bailouts should be the first to
get the axe as well as a long furrow for 1/2 the military. If Saudi
wants protection, they can pay for it.

Like you give a rat's ass about homeless people.

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:56:00 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

Nope. He's right. There's no legally enforceable right to benefits.

http://www.frumforum.com/social-secu...not-guaranteed

Keep on making those payments dear. I need your money. It must be
frustrating for you that SSA will be out of business before you get to
the door.

Hey, if Obama does not pay SS, perhaps the workers should demand
employers put the money in escrow for them....why pay for a government
that doesn't honor its debt to seniors? Your just ****ing the money
away giving it to the government.

Hey, two morons don't make it right.

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

It is why I always insisted company penions in my name, in my account
and under my control. Too bad people would not wake up and do this with
CPP (Canada) and SS (US). Pooled funds are all skimmed and bamboozled.

Take social security, Obama has already ****ed it away. US government
pays zero percent interest and inflation diminishes the value of SS
every year. That is on Aug 2nd, Obama needs to direct income to SS to
cover its debt to the people.

I know, paying debts to its people in good faith isn't something
government likes to do. But perhaps citizens should rise and tell, not
ask, but demand government priorities get re-arranged.

You're a no-nothing little man.

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

Yes, you're talking stupid. We get it.

On 25/07/2011 10:24 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:41:48 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Why the hell would I want too? You fleabags pooched the system and your
going bankrupt. I am not going to pay your welfare.

We have jobs, you don't. Pretty obvious your broke and not working.
Just a fat assed leach.

--
Obama, enslaving Americans with debt-tax slavery for a spending binge.
Doesn't even borrow real money, Bernanke just creates it like a
counterfeiter. .

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:49:12 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 25/07/2011 10:24 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:41:48 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'm glad you've finally admitted it. That's progress. You have no job.
Well, your "job" is to try and find your little man. It's not going to
well is it.

On Jul 25, 11:26*pm, wrote:

Yes, I am talking tax revolt.

Yes, you're talking stupid. We get it.

*We?* Who is *we,* Squaw?

wrote:

[...]

D'Plume, what he admitted was 1) you've drained the system to under
recovery 2) you are un-employable 3) You live on aid provide by the
U.S. Cheque payer..

Sorry if the slap hurt you.