Default Anyone here use ARO 2011?

On 7/25/2011 6:45 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/25/11 6:42 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/25/11 12:01 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/07/2011 2:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

I never use stuff like that. If my PC gets that whacked out I will take
a quick pass at installing the garbage programs. If that doesn't work,
backup all the data and reinstall. PITA, but works.

A clean install is always the best solution and you will end up with a
computer that will run faster w/less problems than any registry cleaner.
Here is a step by step guide to a clean install of Windows.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/10586...l_windows.html

This is another post by the asshole right wing racist ID Spoofer.

Funny. The header of the poster you claim is a spoofer matches yours
perfectly. The only distinction I can see is that one of the posts was
helpful and the other was written by a real flaming asshole.

On 7/25/11 6:42 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/25/11 12:01 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/07/2011 2:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

I never use stuff like that. If my PC gets that whacked out I will take
a quick pass at installing the garbage programs. If that doesn't work,
backup all the data and reinstall. PITA, but works.

A clean install is always the best solution and you will end up with a
computer that will run faster w/less problems than any registry cleaner.
Here is a step by step guide to a clean install of Windows.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/10586...l_windows.html

This is another post by the asshole right wing racist ID Spoofer.

Funny. The header of the poster you claim is a spoofer matches yours
perfectly. The only distinction I can see is that one of the posts was
helpful and the other was written by a real flaming asshole.

He's not worth it.

I downloaded, installed, and ran Eusing Free Registry Cleaner.

http://www.eusing.com/free_registry_...ry_cleaner.htm

I used it to make a restore point, scanned the registry, found 1900+ errors. I looked at the
reported errors and saw that many of them referred to programs I no longer (or never) used.
Microsoft Silverlight had about 100 entries. I then clicked on the 'fix errors' button. I then ran
another scan. No errors. I then restarted machine.

So far, so good. No problems.

On 7/25/11 6:42 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/25/11 12:01 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/07/2011 2:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

I never use stuff like that. If my PC gets that whacked out I will take
a quick pass at installing the garbage programs. If that doesn't work,
backup all the data and reinstall. PITA, but works.

A clean install is always the best solution and you will end up with a
computer that will run faster w/less problems than any registry cleaner.
Here is a step by step guide to a clean install of Windows.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/10586...l_windows.html

This is another post by the asshole right wing racist ID Spoofer.

Funny. The header of the poster you claim is a spoofer matches yours
perfectly. The only distinction I can see is that one of the posts was
helpful and the other was written by a real flaming asshole.

I can promise you, I did not write the helpful post. I have no desire
to help a racist.

On 7/25/11 6:42 AM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Excellent.
Have you noticed any difference in the way your system runs?

On 7/25/11 6:42 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/25/11 12:01 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/07/2011 2:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

I never use stuff like that. If my PC gets that whacked out I will take
a quick pass at installing the garbage programs. If that doesn't work,
backup all the data and reinstall. PITA, but works.

A clean install is always the best solution and you will end up with a
computer that will run faster w/less problems than any registry cleaner.
Here is a step by step guide to a clean install of Windows.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/10586...l_windows.html

This is another post by the asshole right wing racist ID Spoofer.

Funny. The header of the poster you claim is a spoofer matches yours
perfectly. The only distinction I can see is that one of the posts was
helpful and the other was written by a real flaming asshole.

It's a trivial task to "spoof" headers. If I wanted, I could spoof your
headers, but why would anyone want to be you

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:26:04 -0400, John H
wrote:

I downloaded, installed, and ran Eusing Free Registry Cleaner.

http://www.eusing.com/free_registry_...ry_cleaner.htm

I used it to make a restore point, scanned the registry, found 1900+ errors. I looked at the
reported errors and saw that many of them referred to programs I no longer (or never) used.
Microsoft Silverlight had about 100 entries. I then clicked on the 'fix errors' button. I then ran
another scan. No errors. I then restarted machine.

So far, so good. No problems.

==========

Does it seem like it is running any faster?

wrote:

I downloaded, installed, and ran Eusing Free Registry Cleaner.

http://www.eusing.com/free_registry_...ry_cleaner.htm

I used it to make a restore point, scanned the registry, found 1900+ errors. I looked at the
reported errors and saw that many of them referred to programs I no longer (or never) used.
Microsoft Silverlight had about 100 entries. I then clicked on the 'fix errors' button. I then ran
another scan. No errors. I then restarted machine.

So far, so good. No problems.

==========

Does it seem like it is running any faster?

1900+ errors! :)

I didn't have any serious problems with Windows when I was running it,
but 1900+ registry errors must be some sort of record.

There's no registry in Mac OS 10.x.

In article m,
says...

On 7/25/11 6:42 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/25/11 12:01 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/07/2011 2:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

I never use stuff like that. If my PC gets that whacked out I will take
a quick pass at installing the garbage programs. If that doesn't work,
backup all the data and reinstall. PITA, but works.

A clean install is always the best solution and you will end up with a
computer that will run faster w/less problems than any registry cleaner.
Here is a step by step guide to a clean install of Windows.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/10586...l_windows.html

This is another post by the asshole right wing racist ID Spoofer.

Funny. The header of the poster you claim is a spoofer matches yours
perfectly. The only distinction I can see is that one of the posts was
helpful and the other was written by a real flaming asshole.

Well, I'm a narcissist, but also am bi-polar, or so says my Dr. Dr. Dr.
wife.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

I downloaded, installed, and ran Eusing Free Registry Cleaner.

http://www.eusing.com/free_registry_...ry_cleaner.htm

I used it to make a restore point, scanned the registry, found 1900+ errors. I looked at the
reported errors and saw that many of them referred to programs I no longer (or never) used.
Microsoft Silverlight had about 100 entries. I then clicked on the 'fix errors' button. I then ran
another scan. No errors. I then restarted machine.

So far, so good. No problems.

==========

Does it seem like it is running any faster?

1900+ errors! :)

I didn't have any serious problems with Windows when I was running it,
but 1900+ registry errors must be some sort of record.

There's no registry in Mac OS 10.x.

You stupid spoofer, there are ALWAYS registry errors in windows. As soon
as you change a program, uninstall something, etc. there are registry
entries that can be deleted.

On 7/25/11 6:42 AM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

It seemed like the restart took a lot less time than normal, and that program starts and stops are
faster. But, some of that may be wishful thinking.

Anyone here use ARO 2011? Florida Jim General 9 July 31st 11 02:42 PM
Anyone here use ARO 2011? *e#c General 0 July 25th 11 01:05 AM
Ragged Passage - 2-9 to 2-11/2011 Skip Gundlach Cruising 0 March 5th 11 05:47 PM
Canadian Olympic at Port Colborne 2011-0107 - Canadian Olympic at Port Colborne 2011-0107 #0057i.jpg Steve[_10_] Tall Ship Photos 6 January 14th 11 04:52 AM