Default Anyone here use ARO 2011?

On 7/24/2011 4:31 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/24/11 4:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

snerk Johnny's got...problems.

Your usual helpful self. No wonder no one likes you.

On 7/24/11 4:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

snerk Johnny's got...problems.

Your usual helpful self. No wonder no one likes you.

Lots of people like me, ****-for-brains. I see no reason to assist
right-wing dirtbags like herring...or you.

Name one.

Don White.

If you take a look at the number of Friends I have in Facebook, it is
obvious I have more than one. I am a very popular guy.

On 7/24/11 4:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

snerk Johnny's got...problems.

Your usual helpful self. No wonder no one likes you.

Lots of people like me, ****-for-brains. I see no reason to assist
right-wing dirtbags like herring...or you.

Name one.

Don White.

If you take a look at the number of Friends I have in Facebook, it is
obvious I have more than one. I am a very popular guy.

Oh, I am sorry, I forgot I made all of the information on my Facebook
page private so no one can see any information about me or your account.
You can't be too careful nowadays.

On 7/24/11 4:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

snerk Johnny's got...problems.

Your usual helpful self. No wonder no one likes you.

Lots of people like me, ****-for-brains. I see no reason to assist
right-wing dirtbags like herring...or you.

Name one.

Don White.

If you take a look at the number of Friends I have in Facebook, it is
obvious I have more than one. I am a very popular guy.

Figured Don would be the one.

On 7/24/11 4:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

snerk Johnny's got...problems.

Your usual helpful self. No wonder no one likes you.

Lots of people like me, ****-for-brains. I see no reason to assist
right-wing dirtbags like herring...or you.
Name one.

Don White.

If you take a look at the number of Friends I have in Facebook, it is
obvious I have more than one. I am a very popular guy.

Figured Don would be the one.

You figured wrong, dirtbag. As far as I know, Don is not active on FB.

On 7/24/11 4:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

snerk Johnny's got...problems.

Your usual helpful self. No wonder no one likes you.

Lots of people like me, ****-for-brains. I see no reason to assist
right-wing dirtbags like herring...or you.
Name one.

Don White.

If you take a look at the number of Friends I have in Facebook, it is
obvious I have more than one. I am a very popular guy.

Figured Don would be the one.

You figured wrong, dirtbag. As far as I know, Don is not active on FB.

I keep inviting Don to join my FB group, but even Don isn't willing to
share all of his personal information with me.

On 7/24/11 4:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

snerk Johnny's got...problems.

Your usual helpful self. No wonder no one likes you.

Lots of people like me, ****-for-brains. I see no reason to assist
right-wing dirtbags like herring...or you.
Name one.

Don White.

If you take a look at the number of Friends I have in Facebook, it is
obvious I have more than one. I am a very popular guy.

Figured Don would be the one.

You figured wrong, dirtbag. As far as I know, Don is not active on FB.

Are you saying that you checked the activity on Don White's facebook
account? That's borderline stalking, isn't it?
It seems I've been fooled by a spoofer. I should have realized that the
real Harry would never claim to be "a very popular guy"
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On 7/24/11 4:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

snerk Johnny's got...problems.

Your usual helpful self. No wonder no one likes you.

Lots of people like me, ****-for-brains. I see no reason to assist
right-wing dirtbags like herring...or you.
Name one.

Don White.

If you take a look at the number of Friends I have in Facebook, it is
obvious I have more than one. I am a very popular guy.
Figured Don would be the one.

You figured wrong, dirtbag. As far as I know, Don is not active on FB.

Are you saying that you checked the activity on Don White's facebook
account? That's borderline stalking, isn't it?
It seems I've been fooled by a spoofer. I should have realized that the
real Harry would never claim to be "a very popular guy"

Asshole. I have given up on the idea of a Facebook Boating
Group because it was too popular and the hundreds of daily posts has
made my account unwieldy. I closed the account due to high demand, not
lack of interest. I closed the Google Group because I didn't like
Google format.

On 7/24/11 4:28 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.sammsoft.com/Aro2011.aspx

or this: http://zookaware.com/regzooka/

snerk Johnny's got...problems.

Your usual helpful self. No wonder no one likes you.

Lots of people like me, ****-for-brains. I see no reason to assist
right-wing dirtbags like herring...or you.
Name one.

Don White.

If you take a look at the number of Friends I have in Facebook, it is
obvious I have more than one. I am a very popular guy.

Figured Don would be the one.

You figured wrong, dirtbag. As far as I know, Don is not active on FB.

Or cleaning his yard, eh?
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Harry Krause

You are such a liar. You closed your google accounts because nobody would
follow you there. Everyone wants you to leave here, and go there, but you
wont. Only your most loyal puppets followed you to your group, wow, what a
group of losers that must be.

But the point is, get out of here Harry. You have never added any value at
all to this group, who cares if you have anything to add, just leave.

Wow, must suck being you Krause, a confirmed liar and confirmed rat. And
unwanted.

On 7/24/11 4:28 PM, John H wrote:

[...]

rupert murdoch july 2011 daxifialk General 0 July 21st 11 08:01 PM
Tory Burch 2011 shoes bienfdf General 0 April 25th 11 10:48 AM
Ragged Passage - 2-9 to 2-11/2011 Skip Gundlach Cruising 0 March 5th 11 05:47 PM
Canadian Olympic at Port Colborne 2011-0107 - Canadian Olympic at Port Colborne 2011-0107 #0057i.jpg Steve[_10_] Tall Ship Photos 6 January 14th 11 04:52 AM