Default She is coming

http://thechronicleherald.ca/ArtsLife/1254136.html

Here is a excellent example of what we offer in my new boating and
fishing group.

On Jul 21, 2:36*pm, Harryk wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/ArtsLife/1254136.html

Here is a excellent example of what we offer in my new boating and
fishing group.

Well spoofer..... maybe you should have linked to this show that my
son and his girlfriend took in last night.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/9021507.html

In article 2bda5b62-87e7-4a7f-9ab9-7ffdb1573639
@l18g2000vbe.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 21, 2:36*pm, Harryk wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/ArtsLife/1254136.html

Here is a excellent example of what we offer in my new boating and
fishing group.

Well spoofer..... maybe you should have linked to this show that my
son and his girlfriend took in last night.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/9021507.html

Did he get falling down drunk like you usually tell me about?

On 21/07/2011 11:36 AM, Harryk wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/ArtsLife/1254136.html

Here is a excellent example of what we offer in my new boating and
fishing group.

Well we know she didn't come with you.
--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.

On Jul 21, 2:36*pm, Harryk wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/ArtsLife/1254136.html

Here is a excellent example of what we offer in my new boating and
fishing group.

Well spoofer..... maybe you should have linked to this show that my
son and his girlfriend took in last night.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/9021507.html

Did he get falling down drunk like you usually tell me about?

I don't tell you about anything, spoofer... unless I think I can
improve your attitude and life with a bit of constructive direction
and guidance..

In article 277390ec-caaa-4ec3-aa4f-2d6c7a6f99c5
@y24g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 21, 2:36*pm, Harryk wrote:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/ArtsLife/1254136.html

Here is a excellent example of what we offer in my new boating and
fishing group.

Well spoofer..... maybe you should have linked to this show that my
son and his girlfriend took in last night.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/9021507.html

Did he get falling down drunk like you usually tell me about?

I don't tell you about anything, spoofer... unless I think I can
improve your attitude and life with a bit of constructive direction
and guidance..

Damn it little buddy, I told you to post this stuff over at my google
group so we'll at least have a little traffic. You didn't answer my
question, did your son get falling down drunk as usual?

coming soon Mike[_15_] General 3 March 24th 10 06:15 PM
coming soon hk General 0 March 24th 10 01:43 AM
I'm coming out! HarryKrause General 4 July 23rd 05 03:25 AM
Coming soon . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 0 February 19th 05 11:47 PM
Coming Very Soon!!! Bobsprit ASA 20 December 8th 03 01:33 AM