Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
hk hk is offline

Default coming soon

On 3/23/10 9:33 PM, Mike wrote:
On Mar 23, 8:44 pm, wrote:
On 3/23/10 8:41 PM, Wayne.B wrote:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:16:54 -0400, wrote:

Where is all of the extra medical capacity going to come from to deal
with 31 million new patients?
Supply and demand says the cost of providing care will go up.

And quality and availability will go down. It has to, supply is
relatively inelastic.

Here we have a couple of "haves" hoping to maintain their medical
distance from the "have nots."

Come on, Harry. Has it ever crossed your pea-sized brain that he
(Wayne) may have *earned* the privilege of having or maintaining the
type of insurance and care he wants? You know, perhaps he busted his
ass during his career, took substantial risks, employed many people,
etc.?

That's not to imply that others didn't or don't. But sounds like the
end result may have been different. Good for him.

You have nothing to worry about, though. Barack Hussein Obama
included a "Cadillac Tax" provision that basically exempts all taxes
and penalties for Unions until, what? 2018? That should also make you
a, as you put it, "have".

Wonder why that was.

Just curious, did you ever serve our country in the U.S. military?
Enlisted or Officer; doesn't matter. I'm willing to bet anything that
you didn't.

My guess is that you ducked the service in favor for an easy-ass
liberal arts curriculum at some College or University.

Mike

Sorry, dirtbag, but *I* pay every premium dollar for my health care
insurance. The only subsidy I get is the "discount" I enjoy as a result
of being in the group that buys the insurance. Every member of my union
also pays every premium dollar for his or her health insurance.

I don't know w'hine's history and I really have no interest in how he
earned his bucks. His wealth should not entitle him to any better
standard, decent health care than anyone else in this country. If he has
the bucks to pay for better, more power to him.

coming soon Mike[_15_] General 3 March 24th 10 06:15 PM
I'm coming out! HarryKrause General 4 July 23rd 05 03:25 AM
Coming Very Soon!!! Bobsprit ASA 20 December 8th 03 01:33 AM
Coming Soon!!! Bobsprit ASA 0 November 16th 03 10:28 PM
Coming Soon!!! Bobsprit ASA 5 September 23rd 03 09:45 PM