Default US Fed Bank Fraud

On 20/07/2011 7:27 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:28:59 -0600,
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 6:04 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:11:07 -0600,
wrote:

http://www.focus.com/fyi/10-big-busi...-moved-abroad/

Hey, why be in the USA just to pay taxes? If a company makes a product
in China sells it in Aruba or China, why should Obama and fleabag greedy
buggers get a cut?

Fact is democrats destroyed your economy with tax and debt GREED!!!

effective US corporate tax rate is among the lowest in the OECD

but the right winger doesnt know THIS

christ...is there ANYTHING he DOES know??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_rat...the_world#List

Your just a fleabag bull****er. Better off in Russia. Maybe that is
why they are growing?

guess the right winger doesnt know tax revenues are 14% of GDP. that's
the lowest since 1950

what an ASSHOLE he is!

Unemployed and people, businesses making no money pay no taxes. Get
over it fleabag. Isn't going to change soon either, US drops on news of
DC debt welshing, down to 94 cents Canadian. USD is sinking like the
Titanic.

--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.

On 20/07/2011 11:38 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jul 20, 6:27 pm, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:16:43 -0600,
wrote:

Looks like the USD lost value again today.

Feeling the currency dilution pinch? (inflation)

Well, tell Bernanke fraud that creating money is not creating wealth, it
simply dilutes the currency for inflation.

While DC wants to pay 0% for money, that is all it is worth. Not worth
having. Yep, big time currency run may have started.

You guess need to put a leash on Bernanke and US treasury fraud. At the
rate of deterioration, no hope in Obama making it to Nov 2012 without
and economic blowout. Creating no-value money to pay debt is fraud.

Fleabags note, you are critical of my 100% voluntary leaving of the USA.
Know that as I exited the US, I put 72 cents down for a Canadian buck.
That Canadian buck is now worth $1.05.5. That is over a 46%
devaluation avoidance in 7 years. And I also profitably invested it for
even better returns.

Keep making your buck cheaper, support Obama-Bernanke-Debt fraud. Makes
your goods cheaper for Canadians.

Well moron, foreign investors are flocking to the US, esp. now.
Exports are way up, and in fact quite high to China. Corporate profits
are going up and up, but the only jobs the "job creators" are creating
is overseas.

Give us a break. You were thrown out of the US and you can't return.
You're bitter. We get it.- Hide quoted text -

He also doesnt get the fact that NO ONE gives one **** about him, his
point of veiw, his ****ed family, nor any of his relations. As a
Canadian, he's a ****ing dud. Stay out in Alberta, you dork.

Envy or just greed on your part?
--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.
Say no more debt, no more debt-slave taxes. Economic freedom matters too!

On 20/07/2011 6:02 PM, wf3h wrote:

wrote:

You guess need to put a leash on Bernanke and US treasury fraud. At the
rate of deterioration, no hope in Obama making it to Nov 2012 without
and economic blowout. Creating no-value money to pay debt is fraud.

Fleabags note, you are critical of my 100% voluntary leaving of the USA.
Know that as I exited the US, I put 72 cents down for a Canadian buck. l

canada has socialized medicine

and 30% of canadians are in unions

no wonder they're doing better than 'free market ' america

Yep, our health care is socialized, rationed, long waits and high tax
cost. People wait months to get an MRI. A long time if you have cance

our healthcare is free market, rationed by price, ,rationed by
insurance companies...long waits if you dont have insurane and our
costs are TWICE what canadians cost

oh. the right wing moron doesnt even know these basic facts. he
listens to right wing talk shows.

It is much lower than 30%, your just spewing bull****.

We are doing better as we are not racking up the debt as fast

yep. socialized medicine and unions checking the greed of banking fat
cats will do that

, and have
an active resource industry selling to customers like China. Keeps our
currency value from depreciating as fast under the pressures of ponzi
fraud debt.

USD fell some more, $1.057 now.

yep. our our companies have more debt because our CEO's stole more
money cuz they dont have to pay working people a good salary

You should have been a CEO instead of a loser.

--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.
Say no more debt, no more debt-slave taxes. Economic freedom matters too!

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 08:38:48 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Stupid on your part.

wrote:

[...]

You are fully qualified and currently in the position of being a
loser.

On 21/07/2011 10:32 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 07:31:35 -0600,
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 7:26 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:26:06 -0600,
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 6:05 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:34:22 -0600,
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 5:19 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:11:07 -0600,
wrote:
But at this point, does not mater, as the debt-tax, tax and debt greed
has pooched the USA.

so when the GOP congress in 2001 and 2003 cut taxes

you say this had NO effect on the deficit??

HAHAHAHAH

Who knows? Could be if they didn't cut it could have happened sooner.

HAHAHAH so bush ****ed us by spending trillions...TRILLIONS on war and
tax cuts

but it's the black guy's fault??

ROFLMAO!

At this point, doesn't mater, USD down again. Looked at the deals being
tossed about, they all are not worth **** and indicate USA can no longer
ever pay its bills again. A perpetual refusal to borrow real money and
ever pay the debts.

US DC is sinning. "In Debt We Trust!".

Screwed and pooched by liberalism and fraud.

Total nonsense. We can "pay our bills" and we're not broke. As usual,
you're qualified to listen to Rush and that's about it.

Actually the US Fed creates no value fraud moneys to buy US treasuries,
no one lends the US government money any more. They haven't for some time.

Sort of like photocopying money to pay your debts. Just fraud. So
called ruse is just posturing of paying debt with more debt. Just a
future debt-tax slavery.

Now that 58 state Obama has made sure USA can't put a man into space
what is next? More DEBT?

--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.
Say no more debt, no more debt-slave taxes. Economic freedom matters too!

wrote:

On 20/07/2011 6:05 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:34:22 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I think you're a moron, but more importantly, you're an insane moron
and a little man racist.

On Jul 20, 7:30*pm, wrote:
..

Well you sure as **** don't. You're a clueless moron.

Bottom line... you're ignorant and a moron.

Bottom line... you have difficulty with original thought.

You're ignorant and a moron.

On Jul 21, 11:32*am, wrote:

wrote:
[...]

The why are you not, D'Plume. Same reason GITMO is still open for
business... Wishful solutions with no resolve?

Magazine? Or clip fed? Tim General 6 February 3rd 09 02:06 AM
Fed up with Yamaha 4-stroke sherwindu Cruising 12 May 21st 06 11:20 PM
Fed up with Yamaha Outboards sherwindu General 6 May 8th 06 05:04 PM
Fed Up Skipper General 1 February 23rd 06 01:29 PM
fed up please help Charlie Brown General 22 February 15th 06 09:04 PM