Tim Tim is offline

Default Magazine? Or clip fed?

http://www.army.mil/-news/2009/01/26...combat-system/

Awsome! I didn't see what it's actual cyclic count is, though.

Semi-autoloader, though. that's too cool!

On Jan 30, 12:00*am, Tim wrote:
http://www.army.mil/-news/2009/01/26...-cannon-for-fc...

Awsome! *I didn't see what it's actual cyclic count is, though.

Semi-autoloader, though. that's too cool!

Boat content = ZIP
Morearmybull****content = 110%

On Jan 30, 12:00*am, Tim wrote:
http://www.army.mil/-news/2009/01/26...-cannon-for-fc...

Awsome! *I didn't see what it's actual cyclic count is, though.

Semi-autoloader, though. that's too cool!

Tim, sorry my phone ran out of battery yesterday. I'm slammed today,
but I'll try to call you this afternoon.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 30, 7:32*am, wrote:
On Jan 30, 12:00*am, Tim wrote:

http://www.army.mil/-news/2009/01/26...-cannon-for-fc...

Awsome! *I didn't see what it's actual cyclic count is, though.

Semi-autoloader, though. that's too cool!

Tim, sorry my phone ran out of battery yesterday. I'm slammed today,
but I'll try to call you this afternoon.

No problem, guy. it happens. I sent a email...

LOL!
Senior Member

On Jan 30, 12:00*am, Tim wrote:
http://www.army.mil/-news/2009/01/26...-cannon-for-fc...

Awsome! *I didn't see what it's actual cyclic count is, though.

Semi-autoloader, though. that's too cool!

Phffftt... nothing compared to what Tom has mounted on his Ranger!

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 30, 8:53*am, wrote:
On Jan 30, 12:00*am, Tim wrote:

http://www.army.mil/-news/2009/01/26...-cannon-for-fc...

Awsome! *I didn't see what it's actual cyclic count is, though.

Semi-autoloader, though. that's too cool!

Phffftt... nothing compared to what Tom has mounted on his Ranger!

Well, one doese of 120m might take out....

Eh, nevermind as Tom would say.

I'm wanting to stay on frienedly terms...

?;^ )

LOL!

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com http://uc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://gc.gamestotal.com http://gc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com http://3700ad.gamestotal.com /a